Thirteen

[Third Person]

"So Jimin... How are you feeling?"

Jimin looked at Dr. Han and smiled, "I'm doing great, I drinked some of the water that was left for me. My throat was dry when I woke up."

Jimin side eyed the closet that Yoongi was in beside the IV drip.

The closet was small, but it was big enough for Yoongi to fit inside of. He tried not to move, so he stood on his toes and held in his breath to make sure of it.

"You must be cold, I'll get you some blankets."

Jimin smiled, "Yes that would be nice."

Dr. Han made his way over to the closet, Jimin's eyes grew huge.

"No! I-I mean it's fine. Don't go through all that trouble, I'm actually um not that cold... I just want some time alone to rest please."

Dr. Han backed away and grabbed his clipboard, "Ok... well press the button if you need a nurse to come assist you with anything."

Dr. Han pointed with his pen, showing a button behind Jimin.

"Oh ok, thank you."

Dr. Han nodded and left the room, Jimin sighed.

Yoongi opened the closet door and exhaled deeply, "Damn that was a very small closet, I felt like I would have suffocated."

Jimin looked at Yoongi and sighed, "Do you miss our old jobs?"

Yoongi took a chair and sat it beside Jimin's bed and layed his head down, "Sorta... But I'm glad to able to do what I love, I've always wanted to study photography. What about you?"

Jimin layed back in his pillow, "Yeah... I just don't want anymore problems in my life."

Yoongi took Jimin's hand in his, "You know what your main problem is... why are you still with him?"

"He threatens me and my family, why else would I be with him...I just want to leave him and start new."

Yoongi kissed Jimin's hand, "He won't hurt your family, what can he do?"

Jimin thought about it, "Yeah... But I'm still dating him, and I can't leave the hospital."

Yoongi smiled, "That's were I come in. I can pack your stuff and move it into my place... O-only if you want."

Jimin chuckled, "Yeah that's fine."

Jimin looked over and grabbed the apartment keys from the table and handed them to Yoongi, "Thank you Yoongi."

Yoongi nodded, "No problem, I'll text you later."

Yoongi walked back over to the balcony and carefully went back down. Jimin layed back down in his bed and closed his eyes.

Am I really going to start my life with Min Yoongi?

The doctors were frantically running around trying to keep the patient alive, his heart rate was becoming slower and he was lossong a lot of blood. They thought they wouldn't be able to save him.

"What's the patients name and age?"

Some of the nurses looked through the clipboard, "Lee Dong Soo, age 24."

The doctor looked at his heart rate again, "I managed to stop the bleeding, he is going to need a ventilator. The operation was a success, well done team."

Everyone clapped and started to clean up the operating room.

[Apartment Complex]