Eleven

[After Classes]

Word got round that Yoongi won the contest for having the best picture to be submitted. Jimin felt he should congratulate him, since some people he never talked to congratulated him, so he felt it wouldn't be so awkward.

He made his way to find Yoongi, and spotted him talking to some people outside near the exit of the campus.
Jimin slowly approached them until they left, Yoongi noticed Jimin walking towards him.

"Hey Yoongi... congratulations on your win."

Yoongi smiled, "Thank you, it's means a lot coming from you..."

Yoongi remembered the pictures on his camera that Jimin took of him, he pondered if he should tell him about it.

"Can I see the picture that won? I heard a lot of good things about it..."

Yoongi opened his eyes wide, "Oh yeah of course!" He grabbed his folder and looked for it, he pulled the photo out of the page protector and handed it to Jimin.

"Here you go."

Jimin took the picture, "Thanks."

He looked at it, and saw why it won.

This is actually a really good photo... I'm not surprised it won.

"Huh?"

Jimin squinted his eyes and looked closer at the males face, he looked awfully familiar to him.

"What, what's wrong?"

"Nothing..." Jimin looked again but couldn't recognize the male, until he took a closer look at the clothing slightly hidden underneath the man's coat.

Jimin whispered, "No way... Dong Soo..."

Yoongi stared at Jimin confused, "Does a couple picture make you think hard?... or is the picture just bad?"

"C-couple picture?" He looked back down at the picture.

Of course... anyone would mistaken them as a couple and not a man cheating on his boyfriend...

"No! It's just really good! Uhm... keep up the good work..."

Jimin didn't want to stay any longer, he didn't know what to feel anymore. He felt lied to, stupid, and just hurt. He felt the frustration build up inside of him, it caused him to start crying.

"Woah... Jimin are you ok? I mean obviously you aren't... dumb question... what's wrong?"

Jimin shaked his head and covered his face with his sleeve, he ran forward but got pulled back by Yoongi.

"Jimin, I know you don't want to speak with me ever but I can't just let someone go when they're crying, especially if it's someone who I love and care for."

Jimin took his arm away from his face and looked at Yoongi, "I don't know anymore!"

Jimin's voice cracked and caused him to cry some more.

"I hate this stupid life, I don't want to be here anymore. Why can't I just be happy, and feel loved!"

Yoongi pulled Jimin into a hug, he stroked Jimin's hair and felt Jimin tense up.

"Don't be scared Jimin... relax and let it all out, I'll always be here for you... I don't want to sound selfish in any way but I really would treat you better."

Jimin cried into Yoongi's shoulder and tightly held onto the back of his coat.

They stayed like that for some time, Yoongi kept saying comforting words to Jimin while listening to Jimin's sobs which only hurt him even more knowing he can't do anything.

Yoongi pulled back and saw Jimin's red nose, and eyes. Yoongi frowned and cupped Jimin's face into his hands, "Don't be upset over that asshole, it'll make your cute face turn ugly."

Jimin looked at Yoongi and chuckled, Yoongi smiled and scrunched his nose.

"You finally smiled... I'm happy."

Jimin sighed, "I'm sorry... for saying what I said yesterday..."

His words trailed off, but Yoongi managed to hear what Jimin said. He caressed his cheek, "It's fine... I knew I wouldn't be able to stay away from you forever."

Yoongi looked at Jimin, he had the urge to close the gap between their faces and kiss him, he hugged him instead.

He noticed someone approach them and heard him say Jimin's name, Jimin turned around and quickly took his hands off of Yoongi.

Yoongi watched as the man approached and reached out his hand for Jimin, Yoongi pulled Jimin back.

"Jimin... come here now!"

Yoongi noticed it was the same guy from the picture, he held onto to Jimin to try to keep him away from the guy.

"Dong Soo... wait don-"

Dong Soo grabbed Jimin's arm and pulled him, Yoongi kept a firm grip on Jimin's other arm but loosened it when he saw Jimin was hurting.

Dong Soo...

"Hey! Let him go, why the hell are you being so aggressive towards him!"

Dong Soo glared over at Yoongi, "What the hell do you know?! Get the fuck away from him Jimin."

Jimin moved but Yoongi put his arm in front of Jimin, preventing him from going. Jimin looked up at Yoongi and quietly whispered to him, "Yoongi... please just let me go, you're making it worse..."

Yoongi ignored Jimin's plead and glared back at Dong Soo, "I know way more then you do, and treat him better. So why don't you just leave his life and go fuck yourself."

Dong Soo scoffed, "Fine I will do just that."

He turned around but stopped and yelled over his shoulder, "But you know what will happen to you parents Jimin." He smiled to himself and walked back to his car.

Jimin yelled out, "No! Leave them alone... please..."

"Sorry what was that?"

Yoongi looked at Jimin, he was crying once again.

"Please don't do anything to my family..."

Dong Soo smiled to himself, "All you have to do is come here and I won't hurt them."

Jimin walked forward but Yoongi still held him back by grabbing his hand, "Jimin, don't do it. You can't le-"

"No Yoongi, I can't walk away from this one... this is my family,  I'm sorry."

Yoongi felt Jimin's hand slip away, he watched as Jimin ran towards Dong Soo. Dong Soo hugged Jimin and looked at Yoongi and smiled slyly before pulling back and kissing Jimin.

Yoongi felt rage going through his body, he clenched his fist.

A/N

Hello loves 💜 sorry for a late update, sorry 😣😣. I was on the phone with a dear friend of mine and we spent a long time chatting 😂😂

Hopefully you enjoy this chapter, have a good day/afternoon/night and rest well!

Also, you probably don't care, I might not update tomorrow because I'm going to be meeting some of my friends. Unless I decide to wake up early to type a new chapter because I love you all dearly 💜💜