Don't lose hope

It's me! The author everyone hates now after that ending...

I saw a lot of you didn't like the ending, I mean who would right? So I'm here to say this.

I want to say before I go on hiatus, I'm working on a taekook book (yes taekook again... I hopefully will have inspiration to continue) and I want to have the first chapter done by the time I'm off hiatus.

"We don't care about taekook, what about the ending on Locked Heart?!"

I know, I know... horrible ending I apologize. That was how I intended to end it in the very beginning, but...

 That was how I intended to end it in the very beginning, but

I can already see myself getting hate-

But I decided to end the book there because I didn't want a 100+ chapters on a book. I also didn't want you wonderful readers getting your hope's up to an author who won't keep their word on updates.

I WILL promise you, that you will get a book 2. Maybe not soon but if you wait patiently I will get started on it.

I'm sorry that you all are having to wait 😔 I really do apologize.

I'm going on hiatus because I'm going on vacation, I'm getting on a plane to visit family 😫 I'm terrified on getting back on a plane 😭

I love you all dearly, please take care of yourselves 💜

Also I will say this as well, it's hard to believe it's already been a year since we lost our beautiful angel Jonghyun. I miss you so much, I hope you're doing well up there.

You did well Jonghyun, I love you. May you rest in peace.

🌹
🌹
🌹
🌹
🌹