Twenty-Nine

[Third Person]

Taemin and Jimin's eyes widened as they heard the voice growing louder and footsteps approaching the bedroom door.

Taemin stayed on top of Jimin, until he pushed him off causing Taemin to fall with a thud on the ground.

Yoongi quickly entered through the bedroom door and saw Taemin pick up something from the floor and put it on the bedside table to the right of Jimin.

"Welcome home... Yoongi."

Taemin froze as he set down the object, he tilted his head slightly hearing the name Yoongi sounded awfully familiar to him.

He soon came to a realization as he remembered the caller ID on Jimin's phone.

Min Yoongi

Taemin took a deep breath as he turned to face Yoongi.

Yoongi eyed him up and down, "Yeah... thanks. Who is this again?"

Jimin looked over at Taemin, "He is in my-"

"Lee Taemin, I'm Jimin's friend. He got hurt so I decided to take him home since he walked over to the studio."

Yoongi pushed pass Taemin, hitting his shoulder.

"Are you alright? Don't over over work yourself, I thought I went over that."

Taemin watched as Yoongi cared for Jimin, he wished he could have done that instead of automatically laying moves on him instead.

Taemin sighed lightly in frustration, "Alright Jimin I think I'll go now. Hope you get better, text me when you feel better babe-"

Yoongi turned his head around and raised eyebrow at Taemin, "Uhm... bye see ya!"

Taemin closed the door slowly behind him after hearing a faint, "I know... I love you Yoongi..."

Taemin leaned back against the wall, he sighed unsteady and tried to blink back the tears that were threatening to come down.

He slowly made his way to the front door, he set his hand on the handle of the door.

"So... this is his boyfriend's place... I was right..."

He chuckled to himself, "Why did I think I would have a chance..."

Taemin inhaled deeply before leaving the apartment.

He went to the parking lot to find his car, he didn't feel like pulling out his keys from his pocket to find it.

Once he found his car, he opened the car door but was stopped when someone closed the door.

"Hey."

Taemin looked at the male in confusion, "Hey... what the hell is your prob-"

"I couldn't help but notice you came from a certain apartment with a sad look on your face."

Taemin stayed quiet, and looked at the him.

"Ok... but why the hell-"

The male sighed, "Listen, you like Park Jimin right?"

Taemin nodded slowly hesitantly, "Ok, what if I told you I can make him fall in love with you?"

Taemin's face lit up, "Wait... but that wouldn't be fair to either of them."

The male wrapped his arm around Taemin and smiled, "It's fine! If you love Jimin then you would want to have him no matter what right?"

Taemin sighed, "I don't think that's smart for me to do... I want him to maintain a good relationship with his boyfriend though..."