Eight

[Third Person]

Jimin grabbed all of the bags, and carried them to their apartment. Jimin placed some grocery bags on the floor to open the door.

Jimin kicked the door to close behind him, he set the bags down on the counter. He started to organize the groceries into the fridge and pantry.

He decided to go ahead and make ramen, he was too tired and had a lot on his mind. While Jimin started to boil the water, his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and saw Min Yoongi, he shut off his phone and focused on cooking.

Dong Soo came up from behind Jimin and hugged him, "You're already making something?"

Jimin nodded and added the ramen into the water, Dong Soo looked over Jimin's shoulder and chuckled.

"Ramen? At least it isn't something weird."

Dong Soo kissed Jimin's cheek, "Let me see you hand."

"I need to focus-"

Dong Soo snatched Jimin's hand away from the spoon, "Huh... at least your skin is getting better..." Dong Soo leaned towards Jimin, he backed away but arched his back when he felt the heat from the boiling water.

"You know, none of this would have ever happend of you hadn't of talked to any guys behind my back."

He grabs Jimin's chin, "Maybe if you just distanced yourself from everyone... including that Min Yoongi guy, you could be treated way better."

He brushed his finger against Jimin's lips, "Then everything would be ok..." He hugged Jimin and moved him away from the stove.

[Yoongi's Pov]

I walked over to my couch and hugged my pillow, "I never wanted to hurt Jimin in the first place... I just want to be with him..."

Yoongi sighed, he called Jimin twice already which only led him to his voice mail. He put his face in his pillow, and sighed.

If his boyfriend doesn't even love him why can't Jimin just leave unexpectedly... Why does he have to suffer, I would never make him suffer. I would only want the best for him...

I lift my face from my pillow, "I don't need to know his boyfriends name to help Jimin, I'm going to save Jimin from that abusive relationship."

[Apartment Complex]

After Jimin and Dong Soo finish eating their meals, Jimin turns on his phone and sees only 2 missed calls from Yoongi. Jimin turned off his phone, but it lit up and showed a new message from Yoongi.

[Min Yoongi]
Jimin, I want to meet up
with you. So if you can let's
meet up tomorrow at the
park or somewhere. Make it
by 3, if you don't show up I'll
still be waiting...

Jimin stared at the message, and Dong Soo noticed.

"Who's it from?"

Jimin turned off his phone and put it into his pocket, "My dad, he just wanted to make sure I remembered to do something... are you going to be gone the whole day tomorrow?"

"Yeah why? You want me to be gone or something?"

Jimin shook his head, "No, it's just we never get to see spend time together and it's... lonesome sometimes."

"You want me to stay home then? I can call in sick."

Jimin raises his eyebrows, "I don't think you should skip work for me... maybe next time we can spend more time together..."

Dong Soo tackled Jimin on the couch and started to kiss him, "Ah, why are you so cute?"

[Next Morning]

Jimin woke up and saw Dong Soo already dressed, he turned around and saw Jimin awake.

"Good morning, I'll be leaving soon."

Dong Soo kissed Jimin on the cheek, "Remember what I told you about..."

Jimin nodded and yawned, "Have a good day."

Jimin supported himself with his arm on the bed, when Dong Soo left the apartment door, Jimin plopped back down and fell asleep.

Jimin streatched and saw what time it was, "I slept till one..."

He headed into the shower to freshen up. Once Jimin was done he decided to go ahead and sit down and sketch a new design.

Jimin reached for his glasses and went to the living room, "Maybe I should try bedroom this time..."

Jimin looked up at the time and decided to go ahead and get ready to meet with Yoongi for the final time.

He went over to his closet and picked out his yellow shirt, and black pants. Jimin sat back down and continued on to draw.

Jimin got interrupted by a text from Yoongi.

[Min Yoongi]
I'll be waiting...

Jimin didn't respond back, he decided he would leave at exaclty three and head over to the park.

Jimin couldn't concentrate on his work and gave in on playing the waiting game.

Jimin grabbed the apartment keys and headed over to the park.

Jimin walked around to see if he could find Yoongi, he spotted him sitting down near the lake.

Yoongi turned around as Jimin approached him, he stood up and grinned.

"You actually came, come on let's go."

Jimin looked at Yoongi confused, "Where are we going..."

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand and walked, "Just trust me."

Trust...

Jimin and Yoongi arrived to a gazebo underneath some trees.

"Yoongi... where are we..."

Jimin didn't like the feeling of being alone together, especially since he knew if Dong Soo found out he would be abused again.

Yoongi walked to the gazebo, "Come on." Yoongi motioned for Jimin to sit with him, Jimin walked towards Yoongi and sat down.

He looked at the scenery around them, "So Jimin... I want to ask something."

"Ok..."

Yoongi took a deep breath, "Why are you with your boyfriend if there is no love between the two of you?"

Jimin tensed up, "Why do you care so much..."

"Jimin, I don't like seeing you suffer anymore. I want the best for you, and you being with your boyfriend isn't helping you at all..."

Jimin stared at the floor, "It's none of your business..."

Yoongi stood up and walked over to Jimin and touched his hand, "It is my business... Jimin I-"

Jimin took his hand away, "No Yoongi, I can't talk to you anymo-"

"Jimin I love you..."

A/N
Hello loves 💜 If your reading this and waiting for updates then you can tell I update twice a day 😂 If I don't end up updating one day, sorry.

Hope you have a wonderful day and take care!