Seven

[Third Person]

When Dong Soo and Jimin arrived at the college, Dong Soo looked over at Jimin.

"I love you, have a nice day."

Jimin smiled at Dong Soo, "Love you too." Jimin exited the car and walked towards the campus.

I could get used to this...

Jimin saw Yoongi up ahead, waiting as he said in the text.

"Hey Jimin, how you doing?"

Jimin stopped in front of Yoongi, "Good... how about you?"

He walked ahead and talked, "Pretty good, just worried and sorta... frustrated."

Jimin grabbed his sketch book and handed it to Yoongi, "What do you think about this design..."

Yoongi took his sketch book in hand, and looked at the recent drawing he made.

"Wow... Park Jimin!"

Jimin stood back, and looked at Yoongi terrified. He was reminded of how Dong Soo acted towards him, he was... traumatized.

Yoongi smiled and looked at Jimin, but his face turned into full concern.

"Jimin... what's wrong?"

Yoongi put a hand and Jimin's shoulder, but he backed away from him and closed his eyes tightly.

"Jimin, are you ok? Are you hurt are you-"

Jimin opened his eyes and looked at the clock behind him, "Ah, class is about to start."

Jimin snatched his sketch book out of Yoongi's hands and ran towards his class. Jimin turned around to see if Yoongi was out of view, he stopped and held his sketch book tightly to his chest.

I can't do anything without being reminded of Dong Soo... maybe it's best to not speak with Yoongi anymore...

[After Classes]

Jimin headed out to the college campus, he wanted to avoid Yoongi in case he made it more awkward.

He saw Dong Soo's car there already, much more earlier then previous times. He walked over and entered the car, "Hey, how was your day?"

"Alright... how was work?"

Dong Soo's shoulders slumped, "Shitty."

Jimin side eyed Dong Soo, he didn't seem like he was in the mood for talking. Jimin stayed quiet throughout the car ride to the apartment complex.

[Apartment Complex]

When they arrived, Dong Soo grabbed his phone and his other belongings and left the car. Jimin followed behind, but stayed his distance.

When Jimin entered the apartment he saw Dong Soo plop on the couch and sigh.

"Jimin... go grocery shopping, we don't have much in the fridge."

Jimin walked over to the the fridge and nodded, "Alright, I'll go."

Jimin looked around, "Where's the notebook?" Jimin turned and saw Dong Soo writing in it, "Hold on..."

When he finished writing in it, he threw is towards Jimin. He caught it, but Dong Soo threw the pencil along with it and stabbed Jimin in the hand.

Jimin dropped the notebook and checked his hand, Dong Soo looked over the couch.

"Can you be quiet? I'm trying to rest over here."

Jimin looked up and rubbed the palm of his hand, "Sorry..."

Dong Soo grunted, "Just hurry the fuck up..."

Jimin picked up the notebook, and looked for the keys. He couldn't find the keys and suspected Dong Soo still had them. Jimin walked over to Dong Soo cautiously.

"May I get the keys, so I can go..."

Dong Soo opened his eyes, he grabbed his keys from his pocket and placed them in Jimin's hand, but he squeezed his hand. The keys were getting pushed up against his other hand and making Jimin wince. He tried to get Dong Soo's hand off of him, and successfully did.

Jimin backed away quickly and saw the indentions from the keys in his hand. Dong Soo glared at Jimin, "Hurry up already!"

Jimin practically ran out of the apartment afraid of what Dong Soo would do next.

[Grocery Store]

Jimin walked through the store, and picked out the food he needed. While walking through the store he stopped and layed his head on the handle of the cart.

I knew he wouldn't change... why did I get my hopes up for something that's completely impossible to ever happen.

Jimin looked up and saw Jin ahead of him.

Jin?

Jimin backed up, he didn't want to talk with Jin but he backed into someone.

Jimin turned around and apologized but saw Yoongi standing there, "Jimin? Yoongi?"

Jimin turned around and saw Jin walking towards them. Jimin and Yoongi bowed down, "How have yall been?"

"We are doing well, how about you and Namjoon?"

Jin chuckled, "We've been fine, I'm just picking up ingredients for the restaurant. If you didn't know Jungkook has been gracious to let me own some percent of his restaurant. How are your studies going?"

Jimin and Yoongi looked at Jin shocked, "Oh wow that's good, I've been studying well."

Jin looked at Jimin for a response, "I've been studying well, every thing is going well."

"Sorry to bother y'all, I had to say hello."

Jimin rasied his hands and shook his head, "No, no it's fine, I'm actually glad to be able to speak with you again."

Jin looked at Jimin's hand, "What happened to your hand?"

Yoongi looked over and saw as well, Jimin hid his hand in his pocket.

"Nothing, I just wasn't paying attention."

Jimin laughed nervously, Jin looked at Yoongi.

"You better be treating Jimin right, or else we will have problems."

Jimin cocked his head in confusion, but Yoongi latched his arm around Jimin.

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?"

Jimin realized what Jin ment, "No! Me and Yoongi aren't dating, I hav-"

Jin interrupted Jimin, "Jimin don't be so scared to say, I know y'all are dating. You both are a perfect match. Alright guys take care, I have to go. Remember you're always welcome to our home."

Jin waved and turned around, Yoongi took his arm off of Jimin and grabbed Jimin's hand.

"Jimin what happend?"

Yoongi touched Jimin's hand gently, "What did he do this time?" He examined the indentions, "Wait, is this a car key print?"

Yoongi pressed down a bit, and Jimin flinched. Jimin snatched his hand away, "P-please just stop... you're making my life hard..."

"Wait, Jimin I don-"

Jimin pushed his cart away and went to the register to pay for the items.

A/N
Ahh don't we just love Dong Soo?

Thank you reading this chapter, hopefully you enjoyed this chapter 💜 Take care and get plenty of rest!