Thirty-Nine

[Third Person]

Jimin was finally released from the hospital, with Yoongi and something else he didn't want to take with him. The horrible truth untold that would haunt him.

Did he want to believe it? Of course he didn't, why would he want to be informed that the guy he hated the most, the guy he didn't want to see or speak with anymore just died.

Jimin layed in bed and stared blankly at the ceiling as he kept the words swimming inside his head.

Yoongi walked inside the room and sat beside Jimin, he put his hand on Jimin's chest, "What's wrong?"

Jimin looked over at Yoongi and set his hand over Yoongi's, "You know what's wrong..." Jimin's eyes teared up, "I don't know why but I feel so horrible, even though he should be the one feeling guilty about all of this..."

Yoongi sighed, "I'm sorry, but Jimin dont beat yourself up about it. I know this sounds horrible but that's one problem, if not the main problem gone."

Jimin bit his lip and nodded, "Yeah I know, I just can't believe it. Then we heard it from his own mother that day... the way she broke down in tears just hurt me."

Yoongi recalled back to the day they found out Dong Soo was dead. He shaked his head remembering the scene.

Yoongi stood up from the bed and took Jimin's hands in his own, making him sit up.

"Let's go somewhere to forget about this then."

Jimin pulled back his hands, but Yoongi had a tight grip on them. He pulled him once more causing Jimin to get off the bed, "Where are we even going to go? We have a lot of makeup work to do..."

Yoongi shrugged, "We can worry about that later... let's just go somewhere. Anywhere you want to go."

~

"Here?"

Jimin nodded as he began to step outside the car, "I just want to look around."

Yoongi chased after Jimin, he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and buried his face in his scarf.

Jimin continued to walk forward but looked to his side, "I told you to wear your scarf."

Yoongi kissed Jimin's neck, "I know... but this is better."

"Ah Yoongi... stop licking me!"

Jimin busted out laughing on the floor with the puppy in his arms, while Yoongi stood up.

"Why do you have to make it seem like I'm the one licking you? That's just weird."

Yoongi crouched down to pet the curly brown dog, "He is cute."

Jimin laughed as the dog jumped on him, while licking his face.

"He really is, ah no don't bite my scarf!"

Yoongi sat beside Jimin and took the dog off of him, "Yoongi..."

He looked over at Jimin, "What?"

Jimin smiled and hugged him tightly, "I just thought of something that made me smile a lot."

Yoongi chuckled, "Was it our marriage?"