Twenty-Two

[Third Person]

Jimin saw the anger in his parents eyes, Yoongi shifted his attention between his boyfriend and his parents.

He stepped up and pulled Jimin behind him and bowed down, "I'm sorry... I should be the one to blame and not your son."

"Y-Yoong-"

He sighed and continued to bow down, "Please don't be mad at your son, I'm the one who got in between their relationship," He lifted his head up, "you have to understand the relationship Jimin was in wasn't the best position. He was being abuse-"

Yoongi received a slap from Jimin's father, "I don't need someone telling me what I'm doing is wrong. Get the hell out of my house, and Jimin your to never speak to this gentlemen ever again. Call Dong Soo immedialty."

Jimin grabbed Yoongi's arm and pulled him close to him, "No, I love this man. He loves me and I h-hate Dong Soo you can't force me to be with someone I don't love! You don't even know the horrible things he did to me! He saved me from that horrible relationship!"

"Jimin!"

Jimin looked at his mother, she had a sharp look in her eye. "How dare you speak to your father that way! Please... just stop arguing for once and accept the fact you have to marry Dong Soo!"

Jimin's hand fell from Yoongi's arm, "M-marry?! No... I'm not marrying that thing! You both don't understand, you just don't know the pain I was in. I was abused and your taking it as a joke! Yoongi saved me from the abuse and helped YOU both to get this house you have now! Oh I should go ahead and add that Dong Soo is the one who took away your house in the beginning!"

Jimin's father laughed, "Stop using this dumb excuses. Why would Dong Soo take away our house? That's outrageous Jimin!"

Jimin slammed his fist into the table and furrowed his eyebrows, "I'm tired of this, think both of you! What did his mother own? A real estate company, and who bought it after? Mr. Kim Namjoon who saved your asses and gave you this house. Put the damn clues together and think about it, it isn't that h-hard..."

Jimin let a tear slip down his face, all of the frustration was building up inside of him.

"Let's go Yoongi... I don't want to argue anymore."

Jimin took Yoongi's hand in his and walked to the front door, "Park Jimin get your ass back over here! Don't walk out that door!"

Jimin turned around, "Watch me, and don't try to stop me from loving the man I love."

Jimin pulled Yoongi into a kiss and glared at his father and walked out through the door.

[Park]

Yoongi stayed quite, Jimin kept looking at him.

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault I'm the one who slipped up..."

Yoongi shook his head, "It's my fault for trying to even get in your life and not giving up..."

Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand, "No you know that's not true. You helped me open my eyes and leave a relationship I didn't need to be in."

Yoongi sighed, "Yeah... but now your relationship with your parents is not good..."

"Don't worry about them, they are going to end up forgiving me... hopefully."

Yoongi turned to Jimin and hugged him, "Well let's just go do something to take out minds off of this. By the time we get there the sun will be setting, so can I have the rest of your day?"

Jimin smiled, "You already know the answer."

"A hill?"

Yoongi chuckled and took off his seatbelt, "No there's something more better up this hill."

"We have to go up this big hill?! Yoongi I'm regretting coming here."

Yoongi stepped out of the car, "Come on."

Jimin grunted and followed Yoongi, "I trust you... but this better blow me away, make me cry, and make me remember it."

"It will."

Jimin put his hands on his knees and looked down to the ground, "When I lift my head up, I better be on the ground crying."

Yoongi walked ahead of him, "Hopefully I'll get a good reaction."

Jimin sighed and lifted his head up. He gasped and put his hand over his mouth.

Yoongi tilted his head, "That's either a bad thing or a good thing..."

Jimin raiser his eyebrows, "It's a good thing! How did you- no when did you do this?!"

Jimin looked at pier light up with the lights, just in time for the sun to set down.

Yoongi smiled and grabbed Jimin's hand, they walked along the pier together.

"This was suppose to be if your parents accepted the fact that we were together and well... didn't react how they did."

Jimin turned his head to Yoongi, "I'm sorry, you did all of this yet the outcome wasn't what you wanted..."

"The outcome is still what I wanted, I still have you."

Yoongi leaned towards Jimin, "You're all I need."

Yoongi smirked and continued to walk ahead to the table set at the end of the pier.

Jimin followed him and sat down, "The sunset looks beautiful..."

"Yeah it really is." Yoongi put his arm on the table and sighed admiring Jimin's beauty.

Yoongi put his other hand in his pocket and felt the outline of the box.

Right now isn't even a good time... his parents hate me.

He took the box out of his pocket and opened the box to reveal the ring inside it. He sighed and quickly put it back in his pocket before Jimin noticed.

He stood up and walked over to Jimin, "I love you, I don't want you to forget that."

Jimin chuckled, "I love you too, why would I ever forget..."

Yoongi caressed his cheek and leaned in to kiss Jimin, he let a tear slip down his face.

He didn't want to lose Jimin, and wanted so badly to marry the man he loved... but knew he wouldn't be able to.

"Are you crying?" Jimin wiped his tear away.

"Sorry..."

My heart just aches, because you're the missing piece to complete my life...

A/N
Hello loves 💜 I'm back with another chapter

So I think I'll only be updating on weekends 🤔 sadly but hopefully I'll update more 🤗

How have yall been? Also I would like to talk to some of y'all, and just get to know my readers some more. If you're not comfortable with that it's all good 😂 I'm familiar with some of you and you're such amazing people 💜

Have a good day, rest well and take care!