Thirty-Six

[Third Person]

Yoongi tried to get up but Namjoon and Jin pushed him back down, "Yoongi you can't move that much, your insane if you think the hospital will let you go in this condition."

Yoongi sighed, "I have to go, Jimin needs my help and I have to be there for him-"

Namjoon sighed of frustration and looked at Yoongi sternly, "Listen I'll go, if Jimin gave you these details when you were in such condition before he got taken, he would have expected someone else to show up and not you."

Jin let go of Yoongi and stared at Namjoon in shock, "Your going?! Namjoon I can't let that happen, I have to go with you if your goin-"

"No Jin," Namjoon took Jin's hands in his own and looked at him, "I need you here safe and with the kids. It's not like I'll die, it's an easy get Jimin back before anything else happens."

Namjoon pulled Jin into a hug and kissed him, Jin buried his face in Namjoon's shoulder, "Please stay safe, I hate letting you go like this... and I hate making it seem like this is our last time with each other..."

Namjoon smiled to himself, "I promise this isn't the last time you'll see me."

Jimin started at the ground lifelessly and noticed his vision getting blurry little by little.

Jimin felt the male near him finish wrapped his arm, where the blade was once stuck at, with a bandage and left.

He felt his throat was extremely dry and the hunger intensified, he felt hopeless he wanted to leave so he could check on Yoongi.

He knew Yoongi couldn't have died... he couldn't have. He wanted to think everything else other then Yoongi possibly being dead.

He looked up slightly and saw Dong Soo leave the room, but instead a male walked in. He didn't recognize if it was the same male as before he was covered up with a mask as well.

He walked over to Jimin and stood in front of him, he lifted up his head a little. He noticed the sweat trickling down his face, bruised eye, and blood at the end of his lip.

He let go of Jimin's face, "I'm sorry you have to experience such thing... I hate doing this to you..."

Jimin chuckled to himself, "Then do me a favor and let me go..."

The male turned towards Jimin, "Trust me I would but he could walk in any secon-"

Dong Soo soon busted through the door, he sped over to the male.

"Are you talking to him?!"

Jimin watched as Dong Soo hit him in the stomach. He fell to his knees and held onto his stomach, "What did I say about speaking to him?!"

"S-Stop..."

Jimin coughed, he felt breathing become an extreme obstacle to do.

Dong Soo stood up and walked over to Jimin, "I don't want to hear anything from you. You should be telling me to kill this asshole and that Taemin guy."

Dong Soo dragged him in front of Jimin, Jimin looked up at him, he was on his knees trying to escape Dong Soo.

Dong Soo grabbed the mask and pulled it off revealing who the male was.

Jimin's eyes widen in horror, "W-why are you..."

Hoseok pulled away from Dong Soo and went to Jimin, "I had no choice... I used Taemin because I saw how close he was to you and didn't want anything but you... and it ment he would go this far..."