Thirty-Eight

[Third person]

Yoongi layed back in his car seat as he listened to the music that was blasting. He sighed and wanted to go back inside the hospital to talk with Jimin.

Yoongi caught a glimpse of someone struggling to pull out someone from the hospital, he noticed it was the same guy that he met in his apartment.

He stepped outside of his car and approached the two of them. He walked towards them with his hands in his pockets and getting a good look at the other male struggling with him.

"Let me go! I have to go apologize to him!"

He pulled away from him and stood infront of him, "Damn it Taemin! Understand Jimin doesn't give a shit about either of us!"

He looked over to Yoongi, "Can I help you?"

Yoongi shrugged, "No not really, I just find it weird that you both are talking about my fiance."

Taemin turned around and glared at Yoongi, "You should have never even proposed in the first damn place and you should have never met him either... if you just stayed your distance we wouldn't be in this situation, and Jimin wouldn't hate us!"

Yoongi walked closer towards Taemin and bumped into him, "Excuse me? Do you even know how Jimin's life was before he even met you at the dance studio? If not then I suggest you shut the hell up before I put you in this hospital."

Yoongi suddenly saw his vision go spotted and felt lightheaded. He put his hand on his head as he went closer to the wall.

"If your the one that's the cause of Jimin being in the hospital, get out of my fucking sight..."

Yoongi watched as Taemin and Hoseok walked away, he decided to make his way back to Jimin's room.

Jimin's mother quickly shoved her clothing inside a suitcase, as she picked up her last piece of clothing she heard the doorbell ring.

She looked up at her husband and slowly let the shirt, she was holding, fall down onto the bed.

She left her hands fall and she walked slowly over to the door.

Her husband whispered over to her in sharp tone, "Don't open that door! We can leave!"

She shaked her head and proceeded to put her hand on the doorknob and unlocked it.

Before she could even get a chance to open it, they came busting through. She stumbled as they pushed past her but stopped to surround her.

She looked up and saw Dong Soo's mother.

"I haven't heard from my son lately, I was thinking you would know since that Park Jimin boy is going to marry him."

"Yes... h-he is-"

"We are still planning on the wedding, we are still arranging a date."

Jimin's mother looked over at her husband, she then looked back at Dong Soo's mother, waiting for a response from her.

She nodded her head and forced a smile, "Yes we still are, I should make sure to tell Jimin then."

She nodded and looked at the others surrounding Jimin's mother, "You better make sure to arrange the date."

She walked out of their house and closed the door behind her. Leaving Jimin's mother and his father standing there shocked.

"W-what are we supposed to do... I thought Dong Soo was d-dead."

Her husband wrapped his arms around her to embrace her, "I guess she doesn't know..."

Yoongi stayed outside of Jimin's door room, he looked down at the ground and sighed as he proceeded to open the door slowly.