Nine

[Third Person]

"Jimin I love you..."

Jimin look at Yoongi surprised by what he said.

Love...

A word Jimin didn't think would ever exist for him, to find actual love. He wanted love, he yearned for it... but did he ever expect to receive it?

No, for all he knew Yoongi could be another false type of love or he could be his real and true love... he knew Yoongi so well he believed he could finally be happy.

Jimin stared back at Yoongi, he wanted to say yes but there was no way, or escape, for him to just leave Dong Soo.

"W-well I dont... listen Yoongi I came over here for one reason only..."

Jimin sighed and took it deep breath, he knew deep down inside he never wanted to say these words but felt like he couldn't stop himself from saying it.

"I never want to see or speak with you ever again..."

Jimin saw Yoongi's face, his expression was so... depressing. Jimin hated himself for saying it, he wanted to apologize before it would be to late for him to fix it.

"W-wait Yoon-"

Yoongi laughed, "No, it's fine... really. I shouldn't have told you that, I should have known it would never be possible..." He smiled at Jimin and stood up, "Well Jimin, goodbye... forever."

Yoongi left the gazebo, and walked back with his hands in his pockets and his head hanging low.

Jimin watched until Yoongi was out of his view, Jimin teared up and bit his quivering lip.

Why... why did I say that? If I never went to that party and stayed with Yoongi, would things be different...

A year ago

Jimin and Yoongi were at a karaoke bar, singing and having a good time.

"Yoongi just pick a song already!"

Yoongi looked through the suggestions, "I don't go to karaoke often, I don't know what to pick."

Jimin sighed and drank some more of his drink, "Let's try an up beat song."

Jimin picked a song, when he went over to push the button number he saw his phone light up showing a call from his mother.

Yoongi looked over, "Aren't you going to answer the phone call?"

Jimin sighed, "Yeah..."

Jimin answered the phone call, "Hello?"

"Jimin! You have to attend this party."

"Party? Mom since when did you go to party's? You know we don't have any connections with rich people and we dont have that type of mon-"

"Jimin, my friend is actually the owner of a real estate company and invited me to the party. I met her son, I feel as if he would be to your liking."

Jimin raised his eyebrow, "Uhh... no thanks? Look mom I don't feel like goin-"

"Oh Jimin come on! Ugh fine I don't want to force you, but they will send a car over to where you're at if you decide to go. Just know if you don't, you could be missing out big."

Jimin's mom hung up the phone, he sighed and set it down and proceeded to type in the number.

"What was that about?"

Jimin grabbed the microphone, "Nothing big, just some stupid party my mom wants me to go to."

Yoongi grabbed the microphone, "You should go... If your mother is telling you, then you should."

Jimin smiled, "Yoongi it's nothing, I bet it'll be boring as ever."

"Jimin... I mean if you don't want to then I guess it's fin-"

"Fine I'll go, it'll probably be more exciting then I imagine it."

Jimin let go of the microphone, "Oh really? I mean I don't want to force-"

"Shh, don't try to talk me out of it. They are sending a car anyway, talk to you later."

Jimin grabbed his coat and left the karoke bar and went outside. He saw a car approaching but didn't know if it was the one he was looking for.

The car stopped in front of Jimin, and the chauffeur came out and bowed down.

"Park Jimin?"

Jimin nodded, the chauffeur opened the car door for him and directed his hand towards the door, "If you may, please enter and wear the outfit that has been giving to you."

Jimin walked into the car and sat down and looked at the tuxedo.

I'm guessing this is how Mr. Kim felt like...

Jimin struggled to change inside the car, but managed, and put on some cologne. He walked towards the building and was greeted by waiters and waitresses, he walked along and spotted his mother talking to some people.

He fixed his bow tie and proceeded walking towards his mother.

She spotted her son approaching her, "Ah Jimin, you did show up!"

Everyone who was around his mother all turned their attention to him, his father soon joined as well. Jimin smiled and tried his best to remember how to act in front of people like this.

He bowed down, "My apologies for being late, I hope you weren't waiting so long."

His parents smiled, "No it's fine. This is our son, Park Jimin, who we were talking about."

Jimin saw them extended their hands towards him, he took their hands and smiled.

"It's nice to finally meet your son, I would like to introduce you my son."

He turned around, "Dong Soo, come here please."

Jimin looked over and saw a guy approaching, "Yes father?"

"I would like to introduce Park Jimin to you."

Dong Soo gave Jimin a wide grin, "Nice to finally meet you, I heard so much about you I was hoping we would get a chance to speak with one another. Would you like to speak on the balcony, to get away from the noise?"

Jimin was still shocked at the fact that Dong Soo looked very attractive, "Y-yeah."

Dong Soo grabbed Jimin's hand and walked with him to the balcony. Jimin tried to fight back his blush, but his face turned red by his sudden action.

When they arrived to the balcony, Jimin felt the cool air brush against his cheeks. He looked at night sky above them, "Well... you do know why our parents wanted us to meet right?"

Jimin nodded, "So do you want to give it a shot... I mean you did come all the way here, but only if you wan-"

"Yeah, I'm fine with it! We can give it a shot..."

Jimin looked at Dong Soo, he was captivated by his masculine body. His eyes were hazel which was the first thing that attracted Jimin, he shook his head a little.

"Do you want to go somewhere?"

Jimin nodded, "Yeah, let's go I'm fine with anywhere."

A/N
Sorry for a late update, do y'all blame Jimin? Or you just hate his mixed feelings and wished he would just make up his mind 💀

Hello loves 💜 hopefully you enjoyed this chapter, feel free to comment and vote! Have a great day!