Four

[Third Person]

Jimin opened his eyes slightly and lifted up his head. He looked over and saw Yoongi fast asleep, Jimin moved but felt Yoongi's arm around him.

I don't want to wake him up...

Jimin squinted to look at the time, he saw that Dong Soo would be heading to work soon.

He is going to kill me!

Jimin grabbed Yoongi's arm from underneath the blanket and slid it away, but Yoongi intertwined his fingers with Jimin's instead and pulled him closer.

Jimin fell onto Yoongi's chest, Jimin froze as his heart beat rose every second.

Yoongi peeked and saw Jimin flustered, he smiled to himself. He stretched, "Man... what time is it?"

Jimin stayed quiet, Yoongi took off the blanket from himself and covered Jimin instead.

Jimin took off the blanket, "I h-have to go... Like now before things will get worse."

Yoongi turned around, "Really, how so?"

"I need to go now Yoongi..."

Yoongi shrugged, "Alright... I'll take you there then..."

When Jimin and Yoongi arrived to the apartment complex Yoongi didn't stop the car.

"What's going to happen to you..."

Jimin shook his head and smiled towards Yoongi, "Nothing, why do you keep asking? I'll be fine, I'll see you later at the college."

Jimin stepped out of the car, he waved and waited until Yoongi was out of view. Jimin sighed, imagining what might happen to him when he entered the apartment.

Jimin turned the door knob, it was unlocked. He entered the apartment and heard nothing.

Is he asleep?

Jimin walked over to their room, and didn't see Dong Soo in it. He walked in and took off his blazer and tossed it in the hamper. Jimin looked through us closet, until Dong Soo closed the closet door catching Jimin's hand.

Jimin pulled back and shakes his hand from the pain, Dong Soo leaned against his closet door.

"Where were you last night. I didn't see you there this morning, where did you sleep?"

Jimin gulped, "M-my parents house..."

Dong Soo stared at Jimin, "Are you sure? You can tell me the truth I won't get mad, only if you lie to me."

"I'm telling you the truth..."

Dong Soo walked over to Jimin and kissed him, he pulled back.

"You smell different... you slept with another male didn't you!"

Jimin stood back, Dong Soo shoved Jimin.

"I told you not to lie to me, I called your parents and you weren't there! I hate this smell on you, it's disgusting. How dare you think you can go around sleeping with other men!"

Jimin shook his head, "N-no, I didn't sleep with another man!"

Sorta...

Jimin put his hands in front of him, "I swear I didn't. Dong Soo I wouldn't dare lie to you..."

Dong Soo chuckled, "Fine, I'm going to stay here today anyway... and so are you."

"B-but your already dressed for work... and I have my classes to attend to..."

Dong Soo took off his tie, "I already called in sick."

He unbuttoned his shirt and walked towards Jimin. Jimin backed away but bumped into the bed, he turned around.

Damn it, I don't want to be in this situation!

(Guys as we know some shit bout to go down😅 So... sorry for those who hate this stuff 😔)

Jimin tried moving to the side, but Dong Soo grabbed Jimin's waist and pushed him close to him as he kissed him. He tried to escape Dong Soo, but couldn't, Dong Soo slipped his hand underneath Jimin's shirt and started to take it off.

Jimin squirmed around but he ended up tripping over something causing him to fall back on the bed. Dong Soo broke away from their kiss, "Oh so you really want this?"

Dong Soo smirked, he grinded on Jimin. Jimin tried his best to suppress his moan, but he ended up moaning louder then he wanted to.

He started to take Jimin's pants off, he slid his pants and saw Jimin's bulge through his boxers.

"I'll make you feel good so don't worry about that..."

Jimin looked up at Dong Soo, he took off his own pants and boxers. He then took off Jimin's, he put lube on his dick and entered him slowly.

Jimin moaned, I hate this this so much...

Dong Soo shoved his length into Jimin, and thrusted into him faster and faster.

Jimin became a moaning mess, he hated the thought of him being fucked by Dong Soo but liked the feeling of it.

Dong Soo grunted and smirked, Jimin grabbed onto his back.

"Ah shit!"

Dong Soo came inside of Jimin, he pulled out.

He grabbed a handful of Jimin's hair, "It's a shame that your skin is like this..." He touched Jimin's throat, "You look so disgusting it's a turn off..."

Jimin looked at Dong Soo's face through his teary eyes, "You're the easiest thing to use anyway, so I guess you'll do..."

Jimin stared at him blankly, and felt him grab his cock, he passed out after.

Jimin woke up and saw Dong Soo in the bathroom drying his hair with a towel. Jimin sat up and looked for his phone to check the time. He opened his eyes more and didn't see his phone on the bedside table, he touched his head because of his headache.

"Jimin how come you're not at the college yet? I'm going to keep waiting, hurry up!"

Jimin turned over to Dong Soo, he held Jimin's phone in his hand.

"Jimin! You're going to be late, why aren't you texting back?"

Dong Soo scrolled through the texts, "So who's this Min Yoongi guy? Is he the one you fucked yesterday?"

A/N
Once again I apologise for the smut, I myself am not comfortable typing it because if you can't tell I'm not as descriptive 😂 I'll type it if I have to even though it'll be shit 👍

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, have a good day and get plenty of rest 💜