Six

[Third Person]

Jimin walked over to his closet and picked out a hoodie, some sweat pants, and his tennis shoes. He grabbed his sketch book and the apartment keys, in case Dong Soo tried to lock him out again.

Jimin knocked on the bathroom door, "Dong Soo!"

Jimin waited for a response, but received nothing. Jimin sighed and headed out through the door.

Jimin walked to the park, and sat down on the grass in front of the lake. He opened up his sketch book and looked through his previous drawings of house furnishings.

Jimin started to sketch a new room idea. He continued drawing, he didn't notice the sun beginning to set down completely. Jimin set his sketch book down on the grass beside him, he put his hoodie on and layed back on the grass.

He saw the sun go away completely and waited for the moon to shine it's bright moon light.

"I wish I could have freedom... I want to go to new places and just feel at ease and not afraid of every desicion I decide to make..."

Jimin started to tear up, but covered his eyes with his sleeve, and sighed deeply. Jimin stood up and grabbed his sketch book and headed back to the apartment complex.

Jimin grabbed the door knob and pushed but ran into the door.

As expected...

Jimin entered the key into the door and unlocked it, he set the keys down on the table and walked to his room.

He saw Dong Soo sleeping on the bed, Jimin hesitated to sleep with him. He turned around and headed to the living room, "Park Jimin! You aren't going to sleep with me?"

Jimin stopped and turned around, "I didn't want to bother you... I thought you were asleep, I didn't want to wake you up or anyth-"

"Just shut up and admit you hate me."

Jimin looked through the doorway and saw Dong Soo open his arms, "Come here Jimin, I want to hold you..."

Jimin walked towards Dong Soo, but stayed back a bit.

"Jimin, come closer."

Jimin shook his head, "I'm fine, yo-"

Dong Soo grabbed Jimin's hand and pulled him close to him. He hugged him tightly, "I said come here."

Dong Soo stroked Jimin's hair, and touched his cheek. He kissed Jimin's forehead, "Don't be so scared of me..."

Jimin stayed still, and felt Dong Soo continuously stroke his hair.

Is he drunk? He doesn't smell of alcohol though...

"Look at me."

Jimin looked up, Dong Soo grabbed Jimin's hood and put it on him. He patted Jimin's head, "I'm sorry..."

He pulled Jimin's hood over his face, "I'm so s-sorry..."

Jimin peaked and saw Dong Soo crying, he grabbed Jimin's hand and kissed it gently.

"I don't know why I treat you like I do, I know it's hard for you. I never want you to suffer again, I want you to be happy..."

Jimin slightly lifted up his hood, Dong Soo covered his face.

"No, don't look at me! I look pathetic..."

Jimin took off his hood and watched Dong Soo crying.

I don't like seeing him like this... what if he is telling the truth and actually... is sorry for what he has done.

Jimin sat up and put his hand over Dong Soo's, "You're not pathetic..."

Jimin hugged Dong Soo, "Don't cry, it's fine... sure I don't like any of this treatment but I still l-love you."

Jimin felt the word love ment nothing of what everyone says it to be. Especially with him and Dong Soo, he thought of the word love as fear.

Dong Soo hugged Jimin back, "I'm sorry..."

Jimin pulled back and smiled, "It's fine... Dong Soo just get some rest. You're overwhelmed and your head is going to hurt if you keep crying, so please go to sleep."

Dong Soo nodded, Jimin started to get off the bed but Dong Soo said, "Stay with me please."

Jimin sat back down and fixed himself  on the bed, "Ok."

Jimin stared at Dong Soo, he was falling asleep as he held Jimin's hand.

If he does change, does that mean I can finally be happy again?

[Next Morning]

Jimin woke up in Dong Soo's arms, Jimin turned his head to look at the time. He shakes Dong Soo gently, "Wake up, you have work in a bit and I have to go to my classes today."

Dong Soo wakes up, and yawns, "Already? Alright I'll get ready then."

Jimin got off the bed and walked to the bathroom to freshen up.

When Jimin came out, Dong Soo was still in bed. Jimin dried his hair with a towel and walked over to Dong Soo, "What are you doing, come on wake up. You can take a shower now."

He stretched, "Alright, I'm getting up."

Dong Soo kissed Jimin, "Never got a proper good morning kiss." He winked at Jimin and smiled, he entered the bathroom.

Jimin stood there shocked, and replayed the scene in his head over and over again.

Did he just...

Jimin shook his head and went to his closet to pick out his clothing, he went for his stripped black and white shirt, and black pants.

Jimin waited for Dong Soo to finish in the bathroom, he grabbed his phone and bookbag. He stopped in front of the bathroom door, "I'm heading to the car now!"

Dong Soo replied, "Alright! I'll be out shortly!"

Jimin walked out of the apartment and headed to the car, he waited inside and received a text from Yoongi.

[Min Yoongi]
Please tell me you're
coming to the college
today 😣

[Jimin]
Yeah I am, I'm heading
there right now...
Why do you care so
much...

[Min Yoongi]
No reason... ah Jimin
you know how to make a
conversation awkward
Whatever hurry up, I'll be
waiting again...

[Jimin]
Ok...

Dong Soo exited the apartment and ran to his car, he quickly entered it and started the car. As he was putting on his seatbelt he looked over at Jimin, "Sorry babe, you probably been waiting for a long time."

Jimin shook his head, "No you're fine, at least I won't be late."

Dong Soo smiled, "Yeah."

A/N
Did Dong Soo actually have a change of heart? Is he really sorry for the things he did? Will Jimin finally experience what freedom really is? 🤔🤔

Hello loves 💓 hope your all having a wonderful day today, get plenty of rest and eat well!