Twenty-One

[Third Person]

Dong Soo waited inside the car to wait for someone, he looked around and saw no one around and only the vehicles themselves.

Soon someone came up to the car and knocked on the window. He lowered the window and someone handed him a piece of paper.

"Here you go, just as you requested."

Dong Soo took a glance at the paper, "Are you sure this is correct?"

He looked over at the nurse, "I'm positive. I made him fill out the information of who he would be staying with along with the address. I even checked on his phone and he was texting this Min Yoongi person and saying he was being released and he should come over to pick him up. The sheet matches with the time and date of Jimin being released from the hospital."

Dong Soo nodded, "Alright... thank you."

He rolled up the window but she stopped him, "Um... I'm sorry to bother but where's the money I'm suppose to get...? Because this is illgeal to do and I could lose my job by giving you this information..."

Dong Soo snapped his fingers and smiled, "Ah that's right! Go ahead and give her what she wants."

He rolled up the window while the people exited the car and grabbed her. Dong Soo watched in the rearview mirror as the took her by her hands and covered her mouth, while pushing her to the car beside them, as she struggled to break free.

He chuckled to himself, "She's such an idiot... it doesn't matter I have what I need."

[College]

Jimin panted and threw his head back, "Ah... Yoongi... slow down!"

Yoongi looked at Jimin and chuckled, "Tired already? It's only basketball, come on its not that bad."

Jimin glared at him, "Basketball is not my thing ok, I already went over this!"

Jimin plopped down on the floor, as Yoongi walked towards him. Yoongi grabbed his water bottle and sat beside Jimin.

"I know, but I love playing it. I never really had an opportunity since I'm busy with school work."

Yoongi drinked some of the water and handed it to Jimin, "Here I don't want you passing out on me."

Jimin snatched the water bottle and chugged it, he wiped his lips with his hand.

"Thanks..."

Jimin sighed and placed his head on Yoongi's shoulder, "Jimin you stink! Get off of me or I'm going to be the one passing out."

Jimin pushed Yoongi, "I do not stink, your the one that stinks! You've been playing the most!"

Yoongi laughed and ruffled Jimin's hair, "I'm just kidding, I love you with or without your stench."

Jimin looked at Yoongi, "Mmm..."

Yoongi layed back and closed his eyes, and Jimin received a text message.

"Oh... my parents finally got a house. They moved all their stuff into it and are asking if we want to join."

Yoongi opened his eyes and sat up, "Yeah, after I showe-"

"With Dong Soo..."

Yoongi sighed stood up and held his hand out to Jimin, "You know we can't keep hiding this from them..."

Jimin took his hand, "I know... but how would my parents think of Dong Soo being the one who took their originally house away from them only because I "cheated" on him with you.. they'll hate you and I don't want that to happen."