Eighteen

[Third Person]

When they arrived at Namjoon and Jin's house, the two little ones ran inside while everyone else helped take the stuff inside.

Jin took Jimin and his parents to the room they could stay in while Yoongi and Namjoon helped the movers get the stuff out of the truck.

Jimin's parents were walking in each other's arms as they followed Jin, while Jimin fell behind carrying some of his parents stuff up the stairs.

Jimin finally reached the top, but the boxes leaned over but someone caught it in time before it hit the floor.

He looked over the boxes and saw one of his friends he used to work with look at him.

"I knew it was you, good thing I decided to come this way."

Jimin smiled as he straightened up the boxes and continued to walk, "Thank you, I'll talk to you later after I finish organizing the stuff."

"You're moving in?"

He heard slight excitement in the males voice, "No, I'm not my parents are... it's complicated."

Jimin walked into the room and set the boxes down on the floor near the wall, so it wouldn't fall over.

Jimin looked at the room and admired it, "Woah... this is such a big room. It's almost as good as Mr. Kim's- ugh... Namjoon and your room."

Jimin's mother spoke up, "This... this is wonderful! I can't just stay here without having to repay you back."

Jin tightened his coat more around him, "It really is fine, I want to help my dear friends parents in any way I can."

He smiled and patted Jimin's head, "Well then I'll do the cleaning, and... my husband can do the yardwork."

Jin raised his eyebrows, "It's fine, we have people who do tha-"

Jin realized there was no point in arguing and chuckled, "Alright fine, but other then that relax because this is now your home."

They smiled and nodded their heads, Jin left the room and Jimin walked over to his parents and hugged them tightly.

Namjoon and Yoongi sat down a dresser in the grand hall, Namjoon straightened his back and saw Jin descending the stairs.

Jin took off his jacket and handed it to a maid nearby and thanked her, he walked over to Namjoon.

"I'm going to start dinner, is there anyone else coming over to help or just us?"

Namjoon looked back at the movers and Yoongi, "Um, we could call Taehyung and Jungkook but I feel like we shouldn't since they are just now living their lives as a newly wedded couple."

Jin nodded in agreement, "Yeah, ok well I'll go ahead and start dinner then."

Namjoon kissed him on the cheek, "Thank you."

Jimin left his parents room and went downstairs to help the others, he saw Yoongi and Namjoon wave to someone outside and saw all of the furniture in the grand hall.

"Oh my gosh..."

Both Yoongi and Namjoon put their hands on their knees and sighed. Yoongi looked up and saw Jimin standing halfway down the stairs.

"Ah Jimin, we finished! Except for the stuff in the other cars... we decided to start with the big stuff."

Jimin continued to walk down the stairs, Namjoon looked at the furniture. "Now up we go!"

Namjoon reached for headboard of the bed, but Jimin grabbed it.

"It's fine hyung, you done enough. I'll take it from here, go check up on your children."

Namjoon sighed but smiled, "The Park family is too nice aren't they? Alright I'll go, but I'll come back later to help."

Namjoon made his way up the stairs and Yoongi and Jimin looked at the furnishings.

"Let's start with the bed, since you have the headboard already. I'll go ahead and grab the bed frame."

Jimin nodded and carried the headboard upstairs, while Yoongi followed behind.

Dong Soo pressed the button behind him frantically, he couldn't breath.

Doctors and nurse soon came rushing in at the late hour and saw Dong Soo moving around in the bed.

The nurses quickly went by Dong Soo's side and pinned his arms against the bed to prevent him from hitting the doctor.

The doctor made his way over to the ventilator and saw the ventilator tube had somehow moved and wasn't receiving the air he needed.

He quickly placed the tube back in place and Dong Soo calmed down when he finally got the air into his lungs.

The nurse still had a hold of his arms but he snatched away his arms from them and gave them a glare.

Once he finally felt better he spoke, "When the hell... can I leave this place?"

A/N
Hello loves 💜 sadly I think this will be the only chapter I will update today... maybe 😂

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter, and these are slowly getting shorter and I hate it... I SWEAR I'll update more tomorrow or maybe I'll start sometime today.

Take care and rest well!