Thirty-Three

[Third Person]

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

Jimin closed the apartment door behind him, he spinned around as he walked to the kitchen where Yoongi was cooking.

Jimin caught Yoongi off guard by  wrapping his arm around Yoongi's waist. He leaned his head on his shoulder, and sighed.

"What's wrong?"

Jimin smiled to himself, "Nothing."

Jimin turned his head towards him and kissed him on the lips, "Just happy."

Yoongi was shocked by Jimin's action, he turned off the stove and turned to Jimin.

Jimin gripped onto Yoongi's shirt to pull him close to him, he kissed him once again.

Yoongi set his hands on Jimin's waist and slid his hands underneath Jimin's shirt.

Jimin broke away from Yoongi's lips, he pulled Yoongi's hands down from underneath his shirt.

"Watch your hands..."

Jimin smirked and pulled away from Yoongi and went to the bathroom to wash up.

Jimin stepped out of the bathroom, in his robe, and walked into their room confused.

"Yoongi?"

Jimin turned around but got pushed from behind onto the bed. Jimin turned himself around on the bed and chuckled, "Yoongi what the hell."

"Sorry I couldn't resist..."

Jimin tried to get up, but Yoongi pushed him back.

He put his hand over Jimin's exposed thigh and squeezed his thigh.

"Your thighs are getting thick..."

Jimin flinched, he looked away from Yoongi. He couldn't believe Yoongi wanted to fuck him... even after all the things that happend.

Yoongi interrupted Jimin's thoughts by kissing Jimin roughly on the lips. Yoongi waisted no time to take off his shirt and pants.

Yoongi began to grind against Jimin. Jimin let a moan escape his lips. Yoongi untied Jimin's robe and exposed Jimin's erected member.

Yoongi smirked as he pumped Jimin's cock, Jimin sat up, he moaned loudly and pulled on Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi fixed Jimin on his lap and  kissed Jimin's collarbone, trailing up to his neck. Yoongi pulled Jimin's hair to expose his neck to him more.

He licked his neck, "Y-Yoongi..."

Yoongi kissed Jimin's neck, "Hmm?"

Jimin couldn't speak, he enjoyed the moment they were having.

"Never... mind."

Yoongi touched Jimin's cheek, "No, tell me."

Jimin shook his head, "Its nothing..."

Yoongi roughly turned Jimin around and thrusted into Jimin. He grunted as he thrusted inside of Jimin, "You're tight... I should have streatched you out."

Yoongi pulled Jimin back to him and whispered into his ear, "Going to tell me now?"

Jimin panted, he shook his head as he looked at Yoongi with a smirk.

"I rather... not."

Yoongi felt he was reaching his climax, he pulled out in time to release himself onto the bed sheets.

Jimin turned around to kiss Yoongi, he set his hand on Yoongi's cheek as he started to kiss him sloppily.

He looked down breaking the kiss, gasping for air as he grinned slightly.