Twenty-Five

[Third Person]

Taemin and Kai watched Jimin dance, and both looked at each other in concern.

Kai walked up to Jimin, "Hey Jimin are you ok?"

Jimin stopped dancing he turned around and brushed his fingers through his hair, "Yeah why?"

Taemin walked slowly towards Jimin and leaned a little to the right of him, "You seem... angry. Your dancing is really aggressive today..."

Jimin sighed, "Yeah, but I'm fine. Just got a lot of stuff on my mind..."

Teemin and Kai looked at each other, still not buying that Jimin was ok.

Hoseok soon walked to the front, "Alright everyone! Let's start with our new choreography."

[Yoongi and Jimin's apartment]

He stared at the paper, "I can't believe this, what the hell am I suppose to do now?! How am I going to explain this to Jimin..."

Yoongi sighed and walked out of his apartment to find the landlord.

He found the landlord and saw him counting some money, probably from the the other people in the complex.

Yoongi walked in and set the paper down in front of him, "Can you explain this?"

The landlord took his eyes off of the money and looked at the notice, "Oh your the person..."

Yoongi raised his eyebrow in confusion, "What do you mean?"

The landlord straightened up and put the money away, "Nothing, yeah you have to move out in five days."

Yoongi glared at the landlord, "I don't have anywhere else to go, plus I'm living with someone else how the hell do you want me to explain this to the-"

"Look that's your problem, don't argue with me. Go and start packing and leave-"

Yoongi slammed his fist against the desk, "No you listen! I tried my hardest to keep my cool, but with your annoying ass not fucking understanding your making this hard. Shouldn't you should have gave me a sooner notice?! You can't just force someone out without giving them a proper notice ahead of time! Unless you got payed to kick me out, explaining the damn money-"

The landlord stood up, "So what if I did? Huh, what are you going to do?"

Yoongi smirked and chuckled, "Fine, we will see about that."

Yoongi walked out of the office and made a phone call.

"Hey, I need your help. It's very important, I know we haven't been in touch but I really need your help."

Yoongi waited in his apartment at his kitchen table, "Ugh what's taking him so long?"

Yoongi looked at the clock, "Already fucking 5 minutes la-"

Yoongi heard the doorbell ring, he quickly walked over to the door and opened it.

"About time- Jimin?"

Jimin looked at Yoongi confused, "Yeah... were you expecting someone else?"

Yoongi shook his head, "Um no, I just thought practice would be over later for you..."

Jimin walked last Yoongi, "Yeah it does but Kai and Taemin were worried about me so sent me home and lied to Hoseok saying I was sick."

Jimin untied his tennis shoes and walked to the fridge to grab a cold water, he went to the living room and layed down on the couch and sighed.