Thirty-Seven

[Third Person]

Jimin stared up at the ceiling, he shifted his head a little to see Yoongi. He felt extremely sore and the weakness overcome his body.

He sighed softly, he knew Yoongi would be able to leave the hospital anytime soon. He was already checked up and nothing was wrong with him except that he had an opening in his head.

For him would be another story, all the blood loss, wounds, and weakness he was feeling he didnt know how long it would take him to recover. He hoped it wasn't to long especially since he wanted to leave the dance studio, he never wanted to see Hoseok and Taemin again.

He didnt know much about Kai but he didn't want to take his chances into trusting him.

"Why are you awake? You should get some sleep."

Jimin looked at Yoongi and smiled slightly, "Yeah... but I have to much on my mind."

Yoongi sat up and turned his body towards Jimin, "What's on your mind? If you want to share."

Jimin tried to move but ended up not being able to move a muscle but still looking at Yoongi.

"I just... I don't know what to do anymore really... I have to leave the dance studio even though I honestly do not want to, I love dancing but I do have classes to make up so its probably for the better..."

"Then don't."

Jimin raised an eyebrow towards Yoongi, "Dont leave the dance studio is what I mean. If you have such a passion towards it then you should continue to do it and ignore the people you're trying to avoid."

Jimin hummed slightly, "I wish I could... but I cant just ignore them especially when one is my instructor and the other is in my dance unit..."

"Oh..."

Yoongi got up from his bed, he grabbed his coat nearby and walked over to the window near Jimin and pulled open the curtains, letting in the rising sun's light fill the room slowly.

Yoongi leaned back a bit against the glass and looked at Jimin, "Your so strong..."

Jimin turned a bit, "I'm really not, I-"

"No you really are, don't doubt yourself over that. Your an amazing person I admire that, it's amazing how- how your... still here and having a conversation with me."

Yoongi cleared his throat as his eyes began to glisten. He looked towards the window to distract himself from the sadness he was feeling.

Jimin chuckled a bit, "You know this could make a great picture."

Yoongi turned back towards Jimin, tears still filling his eyes, and laughed.

"Maybe it would."

Yoongi came back into the room without having on a hospital gown and in his regular clothes.

He grabbed the chair near the door and dragged it over to plop near Jimin's bed.

"They don't know when you'll be able to leave, they want to make sure your body is functioning well..."

Jimin grunted, "I'm just feeling weak is all, I'm not unable to move ever again. I can speak, eat, and breath well... I just want to..."

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand and cupped it in his own hands, "Listen Jimin, it's maybe for the best that your getting some time to rest. It's always good to rest and not forcing yourself to move or do anything major just yet."

Jimin slowly took his hand away from Yoongi, "I know... I just, I think I need some rest is all."

Yoongi nodded and stood up slowly, "Well alright... tell me if you need something..."