Five

[Third Person]

Dong Soo crossed his arms, "Well?"

Jimin got off of the bed and covered himself with the cover, "Hand me my phone." Jimin held out his hand towards Dong Soo.

Dong Soo swatted his hand away, "Tell me who Yoongi is."

Jimin sighed and reached over and grabbed his phone, he stumbled a bit but regained his balance. Jimin looked at the messages, he then texted Yoongi.

"Are you for real right now?!"

Dong Soo snatched Jimin's phone, as Jimin was about to send the text.

"I'm tired of this bullshit! Why the hell do you have to torment me, why can't I just live a normal damn life!"

Jimin walked past Dong Soo to go to the bathroom, "Whatever... keep the damn phone."

Dong Soo grabbed Jimin's wrist and got close to his face, "Watch your damn mouth, I don't want anything to do with your ass either. It's not my fault we have connections through our family. Plus things got worse ever since you quit your job!"

Jimin snatched his hand away and grabbed his phone, "I know that already!" Jimin slammed the bathroom door shut and locked it. He let the water run in the bathtub.

Jimin sent a message to Yoongi.

[Jimin]

Sorry I fell asleep

[Min Yoongi]
Jimin you got plenty of
sleep at my place...

[Jimin]
It's good to get more sleep
I need it after all

[Min Yoongi]
I have a feeling your lieing
to me...

[Jimin]
Yoongi I'm fine! Nothing
happend.

[Min Yoongi]
I never said you weren't
fine or that anything happend.
I thought you just wanted to
skip classes...

Jimin sighed and ruffled his hair, he looked at himself in the mirror. He looked at his neck, "It still is noticeable... at least my throat doesn't hurt."

Jimin soon received a text from Yoongi.

[Min Yoongi]
I got notes for you either
way so your welcome... I'm
not going to do this all the
time either... 😑

[Jimin]
Thank you, but I could
have just got them another
way... But thanks again.

Jimin set his phone down on the countertop, he stopped the water from flowing in the tub. He dropped the cover, and entered the bathtub.

Jimin finished cleaning himself in the bathtub and was about to drain the water, until he got interrupted by his phone ringing. Jimin stood up and saw it was from Yoongi, he dried his hands and drained the water from the tub.

"Hello?"

Jimin grabbed his bathrobe, and started to wash his face. Jimin looked over at his phone again, "Hello?"

Jimin sighed and hung up the phone, he cleaned his face and shaved where he needed to, but received another phone call from Yoongi.

"What! Damn it?!"

Jimin waited for a response, but heard nothing again. He almost hung up again, but heard someone speak on the other end.

"Hello? Jimin can you hear me?"

"Yes, I didn't hear you at all last tim-"

Dong Soo started to bang the door with his hand, "Jimin hurry the fuck up! You took long enough!"

"Who's that?"

Jimin grabbed the cover and tossed it in the hamper, "My boyfriend..."

Jimin put his phone in his bathrobe pocket, and opened the door.

Dong Soo shoved Jimin to the side with his shoulder, "Move!"

Jimin walked out, "Ugh, what the hell?! Can't you at least clean up after yourself? You must have been a useless butler and thats why they fired you!"

Jimin heard Yoongi saying something, but he hung up the phone as Dong Soo slammed the bathroom door.

Jimin sat on the bed and dried his hair.

No I wasn't a useless butler... I actually loved my job...

A few months ago

Jimin and Yoongi were both called to meet at the grand hall. Yoongi and Jimin looked at each other in confusion, but saw Namjoon there.

"Yes Mr. Kim?"

Namjoon smiled, "Well I hate to keep you both here, seeing as you both probably would love to do a job that would be for a lifetime. I've decided that I would pay for your college funds and everything, so that you can pick a pathway of your choosing."

Jimin and Yoongi looked at each other, "M-Mr. Kim, I can't take this offer, it's so much!"

Yoongi nodded in agreement, "Yes I agree, this is to much. I don't deserve this-"

Namjoon shook his head, "It's fine, I loved having y'all both here but I feel bad. So please, take this offer."

Jimin sighed, "Well... I can't deny because I know you're going to insist..."

Namjoon chuckled, "You know me so well."

"I would like to attend an Art college for interior design..."

Namjoon nodded, "Mr. Min how about yourself?"

Yoongi looked over at Jimin, and back to Namjoon, "I would like to attend the same college, but for photography."

Namjoon clapped his hands, "Alright I'll make arrangements. Thank you both so much for being here for me and Jin, we really appreciate it. You're both always welcome here."

Yoongi and Jimin smiled and bowed down, "Thank you Mr. Kim."

[Present Day]

I loved it so much that I didn't want to leave it... I wish I could have stayed. If I knew I would end up like this I would have never left the Kims.

Jimin sighed, "I wonder how they are doing..."

A/N
Hello my loves 💜 See how I connected my two stories 😏 If your confused then I recommend reading my other book, My Ex Is A Billionaire. Ok I'll stop 😂 Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a great day and take care.

(My neighbors are so loud it's not even funny, I'm over here trying to focus on my ff but they are just 😑)