Twenty-Seven

[Third Person]

Jimin sat in the car with his arms crossed, he side eyed over to Dong Soo. He was tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

Jimin pulled his phone slightly out of his pocket to see if Yoongi had texted him.

Nothing... what if Dong Soo wasn't lieing, and Yoongi did want me away from him because I was annoying...

Jimin shook his head slightly and turned to Dong Soo, "Where exactly are you taking me?"

He sighed, "What did I say to you? I don't want to hear anything from you. Just shut up, we are almost there."

Jimin huffed and slid down in the car seat. He watched as they approached their destination, Jimin felt his phone buzz in his pocket.

He looked over at Dong Soo before checking the message, but it was from the group chat he was in with Taemin and Kai.

Jimin sighed but he opened the message to respond.

[Taemin]
Are you alright?

[Kai]
Are you mad at us?

[Jimin]
Yeh I'm ok

Jimin couldn't type well, he didn't want to get caught texting and get his phone taken. That was the last thing he ever wanted to happen.

[Kai]
Alright, are you coming by
later or deciding on coming
tomorrow?

[Jimin]
No I'm going tom, I gtg

Jimin put his phone on silent and looked up, he saw they arrived at a house.

"Get out."

Jimin glared at Dong Soo, but got out as instructed.

He stood beside the car, as he looked at the house. It was big, but it didn't make sense to him if he lost the company and just moved out of the apartment like that.

Dong Soo walked towards the front door but stopped and turned around to Jimin.

"Do you want me to carry you or something? Hurry the fuck up."

Jimin walked as slowly as possible to reach the door, until Dong Soo had enough and walked over to Jimin and dragged him inside the house.

Jimin pulled his arm back, but Dong Soo pulled onto Jimin instead causing him to run into a table with a vase on it.

The vase tilted over but Jimin caught it before it fell. He turned around towards Dong Soo, "Why the hell did you take me here?"

Dong Soo sighed, "How many times must I tell you?"

He walked over to the kitchen but Jimin stayed put, he heard glasses clanking against each other.

Dong Soo soon came back with two glasses and a wine bottle, he took Jimin's hand gently in his and walked over to the living room.

"Here, have some."

Jimin shook his head, "I don't want any, thank you."

He shrugged and poured himself some, "Suit yourself, it's one of the finest wines you'll ever find."

Jimin looked away from Dong Soo, and looked at the picture instead hanging around. He got up and walked towards it to get a closer look.