Fifteen

[Third Person]

Jimin walked out of the room, and saw Yoongi sitting down in the living room instead of the kitchen table.

Jimin grabbed his plate and slowly approached Yoongi, "Hey... are you ok?"

Yoongi looked at Jimin confused, "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Oh, I just thought... never mind."

Yoongi smiled softly and set his plate down on the table in front of him, "Yeah, I'm ok but not really... You know my mom but she doesn't know me, and you don't know the full story."

He sighed and sat closer to Jimin and layed his head back, "My mothe- well let me start from the beginning. Our house caught on fire, because my dad turned on the stove but no flame came out and he received a call from work and left the stove turned on. Me and my mother were still in the house, my mom was in the basement, I was upstairs."

"We didn't know the house caught on fire because we were going to get our smoke detector fixed. So I noticed when I saw smoke coming from downstairs and entering my room, I was around 14 at the time so I remember what they told me in school. I put my shirt over my nose and mouth, and ran to the basement door and opened it and yelled for my mother. At this time the fire was already burning our ceiling, I yelled for my mother and she finally heard me. She walked over and noticed the flames behind me, she quickly told me to get out of the house. I ran out of the house and I saw her from the window calling the fire department, I kept yelling for her to come out so she could be safe."

"She finally dropped the phone and ran to the door but something fell on top of her, and I yelled out in tears. I ran over to the house but I couldn't lift up the wood that fell down on her, I felt arms wrap around me and pull me away. I looked up and saw that the fire department already arrived, I pleaded for them to help my mother. They took me over to an ambulance so I could use a mask to help me breath, because I inhaled smoke and it was dangerous. I saw they put my mother on a stretcher and were putting her in a ambulance, I leaped off and went to the one they were putting my mother in. They didn't want to let me on at first, but they didn't see or hear anyone else was there and let me go."

"When we were in the ambulance I kept crying for my mother to open her eyes. Then we arrived at the hospital and they quickly took her into the hospital, and I followed behind. I ran with the doctors and nurses pushing her to the emergency room, but a nurse told me to stay there because I wasn't allowed to go any further. I cried and waited for my mother to come out ok, and I soon saw my father arrive hours later because of work. He ran to me and hugged me tightly, and we were left waiting there for so long I thought I would never get to see my mother again. A doctor soon came out and told us we could visit her, I ran quickly to the room he said she was in but she was still asleep."

"The doctor said she was in a coma, and they didn't know the exact date she would awake. He said if we are lucky it could take less then 4 years... I watched my mother there, sleeping and just hearing the machine of her heart rate go at a steady pace."

Yoongi sighed and rested his elbow on his thigh and supported his head with his hand.

"I visited my mother everyday hoping she would wake up, I celebrated her birthday, holidays, and even when I got good grades I would tell her... I just wanted her to answer."

Jimin noticed Yoongi's eyes started to glisten, he hugged him and layed his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Until finally she did, she looked at me with a glare I never seen her make. It took her 5 years to wake up, I was already 19 at the time turning 20 in just a few days. The first thing she said to me was Your the one who caused the fire and killed my son. I looked at her in confusion and started to tell her she was wrong, and that her son was a-alive and well and she was l-looking at him. She started yelling and I ran out to call a doctor and he came in while she was still yelling at me. I walked out of the room and stayed outside, until the doctor came back and told me my mother suffered amnesia but for an odd reason she remembered everything but thought her son was r-really dead."

Yoongi started to cry, he didn't want to break down in front of Jimin, but his throat hurt so much from trying to fight back his tears.

"That's why I don't talk about my parents... I was hesitant about letting you meet my mother because she would be confused, but she had no problem loving you instead of her son..."

Jimin got off of Yoongi's shoulder and looked at him, "I'm sorry... I feel like such an asshole now-"

"No it's fine... she is never going to realize who I really am anyway. That's the only photo I have because that's the photo she had on her at the time and the doctors gave it to me."

Jimin hugged Yoongi, and he hugged him back and sighed.

"What matter now is that I have you, and your not harmed or anything."

Yoongi cupped Jimin's face in his hands and scrunched his nose. Jimin wiped away Yoongi's tears and leaned his head towards Yoongi.

"Yeah, same goes for me. I'm just happy to have someone like you in my life."

Yoongi smiled and kissed Jimin, "Boyfriend."

[Next Morning]

Dong Soo woke up and called a nurse to his room.

*I know how much y'all love him and I couldn't leave y'all hanging cause you need to know about your favorite person.😂*

"Yes?"

"Where's P-Park Jimin?"

The nurse looked on the clipboard, "He left yesterday morning."

Dong Soo tried to get up but failed, "What? W-With who-om."

"I can check on that for you, give me a minute."

Dong Soo nodded and looked out through the window.

Jimin left already... He did say he moved out so maybe his parents picked him up, he tells them everything.

The nurse quickly came back with a sheet and handed it to him, "He left with Min Yoongi, do you recognize him?"

Dong Soo looked at the paper, it was filled with Min Yoongi's information... including his phone number.

"Ah y-yes, I need to c-call him."

The nurse nodded and reached for the paper, but Dong Soo moved it away from her reach, "I need h-his number first..."

Dong Soo quickly type Yoongi's number into his phone and handed the nurse the paper.

A/N
Hello loves 💜 Hope you enjoyed this chapter 😂

I have some news... I'm going to be starting a new book soon and its... Taekook so if you don't like Taekook I'm sorry. I'll probably start it sometime later when I finish this book.

Get plenty of rest, and take care!