Twenty-Six

[Third Person]

"You two haven't fucked yet?"

Jimin's face turned red at Taehyung's remark. He noticed how pathetic it sounded admitting it to him, especially since he and Yoongi were older.

"Yeah... we haven't. I mean yesterday was uhm..."

Taehyung smirked, "Go ahead."

Jimin shook his head, "Never mind... I don't want to talk about it."

Taehyung pouted, "Come on Jimin, I'll tell you the first time me and Jungkook fucked-"

"No Taehyung, I'm good. I really don't want to know, and I don't want talk about this subject anymore."

Taehyung grunted and laid back deeper into the couch, "How long have y'all been together? Like a few years now right?"

Jimin looked at Taehyung confused, but soon realized everyone thought the two of them were together ever since they worked for Namjoon.

"No, we just started going out recently."

Taehyung opened his mouth in shock, but soon heard the door bell ring.

Jimin got up from the couch and went over to the door, he opened it and saw Yoongi and Jungkook standing outside.

"Yoongi is really annoying, I don't know how you put up with him."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked inside with Jungkook.

Taehyung layed down on the couch and opened his arms out, Jungkook went over and tackled Taehyung in a hug.

"I missed you..."

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's head while holding onto Jungkook tightly, he chuckled, "I was only gone for a few minutes."

Yoongi and Jimin watched them, and looked at each other. Yoongi walked over to them and grabbed Jungkook's back collar of his denim jacket, "Come on love bird, we have things to do."

Jungkook turned his head towards Yoongi and layed his head down on Taehyung's chest, "Yoongi, you bring the mood down."

"Yeah whatever, hurry up."

Jimin watched as Jungkook and Taehyung got up and followed Yoongi to their room, "Wait, Yoongi what about Jimin? Don't you just need Jungkook, can't I stay in the living room and sleep?"

Jungkook pulled on Taehyung's wrist and forced him inside the bedroom. Leaving Jimin alone in the living room, "Okay..."

Jimin turned around and layed back down, but kept eyeing their bedroom door.

He sighed, "I wonder what they are doing..."

Jimin tossed around until he finally had enough, "That's it, I'm finding out what the hell Yoongi is hiding from me."

Jimin quietly walked over to their bedroom door but stopped when he heard the door bell ring.

Are you fucking kidding me?!

Jimin quickly leaped over the couch and pretended to be asleep. He peaked up and saw no one leave the room, he heard the door bell ring followed by a knock.

Jimin sighed, "Who else could Yoongi have invited over?"

Jimin walked over to the door and opened it, "What-"

Jimin looked at the male standing in the doorway.

"Dong Soo?! W-what the hell are you doing here!"