Thirty-Five

[Third Person]

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes, he felt an excruciating pain in his head. He sighed deeply and widen his eyes to adjust to the light.

He remembered the same guys come back to check if he was alive or not, but they left without doing anything about him.

He looked at the pool of blood next to him and pulled out his phone. He never thought he would feel so weak in his life, he could barely look through his contacts without letting his hand fall.

"Hello? Yoongi?"

Yoongi slid the phone closer to himself to speak, "Just... come over... I need help and I-I can't talk right..."

Yoongi hung up the phone and attempted to pull himself up. He struggled to lift himself, it felt like he was carrying boulders on his back.

He only ended up falling in the pool of blood, painting his cheek. He rolled onto his side and closed his eyes.

"Yoongi oh my god!"

Namjoon ran over to Yoongi stepped over the pool of blood to reach him, "We need to get him to the hospital! We dont know how long he has been here bleeding out. Stay outside with the kids and call for an ambulance quick."

Namjoon looked at Yoongi and saw a gash on his head, it didn't seem deep. If it wasn't deep it probably wasn't as bad as he thought it would be since the head bleeds much more then it should, even when it's not serious.

He didn't want to take any chances, he wasn't a doctor to make such statement.

"Did you call?"

"I did they should be on the way right now."

Namjoon nodded and sighed, "That's good..."

He rubbed Yoongi's arm, "You'll be ok... I swear."

The ambulance soon arrived, Namjoon, Jin and their children stayed back to drive in their own vehicle.

While Namjoon was driving he made sure to stay as close as possible to the ambulance.

"I wonder where Jimin must have been."

Jin reached in his coat pocket, "Should I call him? This is Yoongi's phone so he will definitely respond to it."

Namjoon shakes his head, "Not until Yoongi's awake... if he will wake up... It's all my fault for not going sooner."

Jin noticed Namjoon's eyes glisten, he rested his hand on Namjoon's thigh, "Babe he will, don't be so negative about things. It hurts me to see you beating yourself up over something."

"Yeah dad... I dont like seeing you like this either..."

"Me too, I don't want my superhero to cry."

Jin turned around and gave his daughter and son a reassuring smile, "Superheros do cry sometimes, but it doesn't make them any less of a person it makes them more stronger."

He patted their heads and pinched their cheeks softly, "So don't worry, ok?"

They nodded, Jin turned around and looked at Namjoon but frowned slightly.

Jimin's breathing grew unsteady every second, the pain growing and growing, and the hate and regret building up.

"Are you going to agree to be with me now?"

Jimin leaned his head back, "I will never go out with you ever again! I hated being in a relationship with you, no respect and constant abuse! A fucking toy was all I was to you, no sign of love between us, go fuck yourself..."