Nineteen

[Third Person]

Everyone sat down at the dinner table, while Namjoon and his children arrived last.

Jin set down the plates and the maids and butler's served wine for the adults, and juice for the children.

Jimin and Yoongi sat beside each other, while Jimin's parents sat in front of the two.

Yoongi held onto Jimin's hand underneath the table, and caressed his hand.

After saying a blessing Jimin's mom glanced at Yoongi but looked at Jimin, "So Jimin, how's Dong Soo?"

Jin looked up and tilted his head in confusion. Yoongi gulped and tightened the grip onto his hand, while Jimin cleared his throat, "Um... he- well I gues-"

"He is doing ok. We saw him yesterday and he seemed fine."

Jimin's mom averted her attention to Yoongi and nodded slowly. She looked at her husband, "Oh alright, because his mom contacted us asking how things were between you and Dong Soo, Jimin."

Jin wiped his daughter's face from the food that was on her cheek and got up from the table, "Yoongi can I talk to you for a moment?"

Yoongi gave Jimin's hand one last squeeze and got up from the table, "Excuse us, we won't take long. Please enjoy your food before it gets cold."

Jin took Yoongi to the grand hall and crossed his arms waiting for an answer. Yoongi looked at Jin and sighed, "Me and Jimin were never together... in fact we just started dating not to long ago."

Jin rubbed his temples, "I know that much, who's Dong Soo or whatever his name is?"

"Jin it's a lot to explain..."

Jin tapped his foot against the floor, getting impatient.

"Well I'm waiting."

Yoongi grabbed Jin's wrist and took him outside.

Jin and Yoongi sat down on the front step, "I've recently found out about Dong Soo, I knew Jimin had a boyfriend but he never told me his name. Jimin all of a sudden would show up to the university with bruises or scratches on his skin, and I figured out his boyfriend was abusing him."

Jin nodded his head slowly, "So I told Jimin I had enough seeing him get hurt and confessed... he rejected me because he still loved Dong Soo. He had no escape, if he wanted to break up with him, Dong Soo threatened his family... Then three days ago they got into a car accident and I heard and went to all the hospitals to check and finally found the one Jimin was in."

"Wait what?! Then why is he here, he should be resting and definitely not be carrying heavy or no stuff! Is this man insane or something?"

Yoongi shrugged, "So I told Jimin he had an opportunity to leave Dong Soo, and I would take his stuff from their apartment and take it to mine. So I did.. and me and Jimin are dating... but I don't know his boyfriends condi-"

"Wait wait wait, you said boyfriend... so he is cheating on him?"

Yoongi leaned back and grunted, "I don't know! He makes it seem like they aren't together anymore, and I'm used to saying that. You're just going to have to ask him about it..."

Jin got up and extended his hand out to Yoongi, "Come on lets go, I'm telling Namjoon this so don't complain. I won't tell Jimin, I'm pretty sure he doesn't want me knowing."

Yoongi took his hand and smiled slightly, "Thanks..."

Jin and Yoongi walked back in the dinning room, Jin saw his worst nightmare becoming a reality.