|three|

Save me, save me
I need your love
Before I fall.

"Hyung, when is dinner gonna finish?" Yoongi asked from his position on the couch, laying on his back with his phone held high above his face.

"Well, it would be finished sooner if you actually helped me," Jin yelled from the kitchen. Yoongi rolled his eyes and continued scrolling through his piece-of-shit phone, which Jin had helped Yoongi buy as a three-months-clean present. It had been his first proper phone, since his last one had been even shittier and he had sold it for cash to support his many unhealthy habits.

"I don't trust myself with sharp objects around you. Ask Namjoon to help." Yoongi continued to scroll through Instagram, very thankful for his friends' wifi (which they never told him the password to, he just figured it out himself).

"I don't trust Namjoon around any inanimate objects. He once broke a plastic plate, mind you."

"It fell and it broke. That had not been me." Namjoon countered when he entered the front door of the house, immediately loosening his tie and placing his bag down. Jin walked out of the kitchen and smiled very widely when he saw his long-time lover. He was wearing a black apron with his café's logo printed on, as well as pink oven mittens on (the oven mittens had been a birthday gift from Yoongi, and originally it had been a joke but Jin's love for those mittens is fierce).

"Baby!" Namjoon said, holding his arms open wide. Jin took the invitation and ran to Namjoon and ran straight into his arms, wrapping his own arms around him.

"Eeuw, that's gay." Yoongi commented as Jin peppered Namjoon's smiling face with kisses.

"Yoongi, hate to break it to you, but you're gay." Namjoon commented, trying to tear his clingy boyfriend from him, chuckling under his breath.

"I'm not gay, I just like to fuck guys. And I find the concept of sex and romantic relationships with the oppositegender repulsive. Huge difference. You two? Gayyyyyyy." Jin sighed and sat down at Yoongi's feet. Yoongi stretched his legs out and placed his feet on Jin's lap, forever scrolling through Instagram and liking insignificant posts. "Just kidding, I'm hella gay."

Jin grinned and smiled as Namjoon sat down on the ground by the couch. "Remember when you used to be in the closet? That was a funny time. I mean, we didn't expect a thing until, well, we caught you kissing another guy."

"Hey, fuck off. That era is not to be spoken of. Especially considering how your hair looked back then, Namjoon." Yoongi shot back, flicking the younger's head, grinning sadistically.

"Hey, now you screw off," Namjoon retaliated. Jin laughed as he played with his boyfriend's purple hair, winding is fingers through the strands and running his short nails along the scalp softly. "Let's go finish dinner, Jin. The sooner we get to bed, the sooner we can, uh, talk." Namjoon got up along with Jin, and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I know what you two mean by talk, Namjoonie. But anyways, go finish the food. I'm hungry." He waved them off, smirking as Namjoon's cheeks turned a certain shade of red and Jin laughed at his boyfriend's reaction. Yoongi wasn't fooled by his friend's reaction, he's seen the shit the two of them keep in their closet, they're into some kinky shit.

Yoongi continued scrolling through Instagram, his serious lack of followers not even bothering him. He's just on the app for the memes and could actually care less about the happy little lives everyone else was living. It was all fake, anyways. The pictures people post. Not only has most of them been severely edited, but they sell an image of a perfect life which is a lie most of the time.

That is his opinion, honestly, and that's why he only has two pictures posted: one of him and his two friends at the opening day of Jin's café. Him, still sporting his bright green hair. More importantly, that picture had been taken during the time of his addiction. In the pic, you could see a smiling Jin and Namjoon, holding a skinny and pale Yoongi in between them. Yoongi had purple bags under his eyes, and his clothes hung like bags on him, but he was smiling, because he was proud of his hyung for opening his restaurant. That night, however, was the night of Yoongi's first suicide attempt. He had tried to hang himself, but the rope couldn't support him properly and he ended up breaking the beacon he hung the rope around.