|nine|

You're dancing with
the devil in your heart,
and an angel is
twirling in your eyes.

-

"So, what's going on between you and Jimin?" Jin asked, his arms crossed over his chest as he watched Yoongi make a milkshake.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and threw a pinch of sprinkles at Jin's face. "Nothing, why?" Yoongi pretended to play dumb, actually being well aware of the strange vibe between him and Jimin. Jimin has been avoiding him all day, and Yoongi would be lying if he said that it didn't hurt like a bitch. The one person who he needed to stay sane these days didn't want to talk to him.

"He's been avoiding you all day, idiot. He looks at you all the time, but when you come close he walks away. Did you kiss him?" Jin gasped and came closer to Yoongi. "Please tell me you didn't fuck him."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and wiped some cream on Jin's nose. "What do you take me for? I didn't fuck him." Yoongi was suddenly aware of the scarf Jimin was wearing, despite it being against their dress code. It was bundled up high, probably to hide the hickey Jimin was spouting. Yoongi kind of wishes he could see it, because he would also be lying if he said that it didn't give him some kind of pride to see how he had marked the boy. Like the sadistic shit he is, he loves giving hickeys to his lovers.

"Okay, so if I walked over to him and told him to take his scarf off because it's against our dress-code, he wouldn't have a hickey on his neck?" Jin asked cooly, putting his hands in his pockets and leaning out of the kitchen to look at Jimin. "Oh, look, those two friends of his are here. I wonder how they would react to seeing their friend with a hickey? Teenagers love making scenes, you know."

"Not gonna tell you."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

"Otherwise me and Namjoon are gonna have sex tonight and you will hear it."

"I ALREADY ALWAYS HEAR YOU!"

"Oh, but you've never heard our kink-play."

"These lips are sealed. It's my business, hyung."

"Your business is my business. Come on, otherwise no dessert tonight."

"Fine! Just...shut up." Yoongi took a deep breath. "I...I...We almost made out, that's all. You know how I told you I spent the night at his place? There was this moment where...where our hands were running all over each other, and I was sucking his neck, and I was telling him how I was going to make him feel good-" Yoongi couldn't help but smirk, knowing you had to make Jin pay for being so nosey.

"Lalala!" Jin was holding his hands over his ears. "Too many details! Get to the point!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Fine, we almost made out and almost fucked, but I stopped myself. We ended up cuddling and sleeping, and that's that. He only texted me once yesterday to find out if I got home safe, and when I said yes, he sent a heart emoji and I didn't answer."

"So you're just going to avoid the subject all together?" Jin was giving his I-told-you-so look. "You've always loved bottling up how you felt. Just talk about it. Avoiding the subject might cause you two to stop being friends. So, don't be a pussy. Go talk to the boy."

Yoongi groaned. "Geeze, thanks, mom," Yoongi said the last word in English.

"Hey! Stob it!" Jin replied in English before switching back to Korean. "Go now," Jin took the milkshakes from Yoongi and walked to go and serve them, leaving Yoongi without a way to avoid doing what he needed to do.