|thirty three|

So tell me what's in your mind
And don't forget your paracetamol smile

Yoongi stays quiet as Jihoon counts the money Yoongi gave him. He takes his sweet time, counting deliberately slowly, often stopping to pretend to do some calculations. Yoongi was tapping his foot angrily, his arms crossed over his chest and his head tilted to the side.

"Ah, adds up." Jihoon says after what feels like forever. He sets aside a sum of money for Yoongi and rolls it up, tying it up with a rubber band. "Remember these rubber bands? When we were together and we tried to get clean, we would wear these and hit ourselves with them whenever we felt a craving. Never worked," Jihoon chuckled softly as he threw the wad of cash up and down.

Yoongi shot his hand out and grabbed the money, pocketing it. "That's enough."

Yoongi hasn't seen Jimin for two weeks.

Taehyung wasn't lying when he said that his father was keeping him on an extremely tight leash. Tae was at least there to pass messages back and forth between the two of them, but it wasn't easy when Yoongi couldn't see his Mochi's face. Taehyung let Jimin call Yoongi from his phone when they were at school, but they could never truly talk about how they were feeling. They knew they needed actual face-to-face time together, and they needed lots of time in order to truly convey how they were feeling.

In the mean time, Yoongi has been writing a lot of poems, composing a lot of songs, working at the café, and even kept himself busy with dealing. Jihoon at least gave him the easy jobs: rich socialites and stupid teenagers, nothing hard-core. Yoongi's cold demeanour made the job easy, but his soft personality sometimes clashed. He's had trouble with a teenager before, who reminded him so much of himself, that Yoongi had cried himself to sleep that night after getting the kid a meal and booking him into the state rehab. He also didn't deal hard drugs, mostly weed. He knew that anything harder would cause himself to feel bad cravings.

He hasn't been eating well these days at all and cries a lot. How would he admit to Jimin that he's been dealing again? He was so stupid when he agreed to do it. However, he had chosen to do so because he needed the money for his mom. If he told Jimin that, then Jimin would understand. Shit, Yoongi was going to be in so much fucking shit when he and Jimin see each other again.

He's been hiding everything, and allowing it to build up, and he misses Jimin so much, and he was so sexually frustrated (that last time had woken up his sexual drive again), that he just wanted to fuck Jimin until he screams out daddy-

"I don't want to deal anymore," Yoongi said with his cold, hard voice. Jihoon looked at him amusedly, like he didn't believe him for a single second.

"Is that so?" Jihoon didn't look convinced at all, like the entire idea was a big joke. "Yoongi, you don't have enough yet. Your mom needs you."

"Like you'd fucking know what it means to need somebody. All you ever think about is yourself," Yoongi was about to turn and walk off, but Jihoon grabbed his wrist to stop him. Jihoon was built bigger than Yoongi, and he knew this. He tried to break free from his grasp, but Jihoon held on tight. This annoyed Yoongi and he turned to face him.

"I do know what it means to need somebody," Jihoon said. "I need you, Min Yoongi."

"I need you, Min Yoongi. Please, stay, don't leave," Jihoon begged as he held unto Yoongi's legs. Yoongi tried to kick him off, but it was to no avail. The elder was stronger, and heavily drugged, whereas Yoongi was frail and suffering withdrawals from having decided to go cold-turkey.

"Leave me, Jihoon," Yoongi tried to push him off, but Jihoon only managed to pull Yoongi down. Yoongi was pinned to the cold ground as Jihoon got on him, pushing his legs apart in the process. He attached his lips to Yoongi's neck, and Yoongi had to fight tears as Jihoon sucked on a dark purple hickey. "Jihoon, stop," Yoongi said softly, the tears running down his cheeks at how pathetic and desperate Jihoon was acting. He's never seen Jihoon act this way. Jihoon has never been this weak before.