|nineteen|

Warning: mature content. Get yo holy water.

Before the two of them knew what happened, Yoongi and Jimin were climbing through the window into Jimin's bedroom, Yoongi swiftly voice-noting Jin to tell him that he and Jimin were making up ("We're making out- UP! We're making up!"). Yoongi threw his phone on Jimin's desk as Jimin pushed him down unto the bed before straddling the older's hips. Yoongi licked his lips and ran his hands up Jimin's sides.

"You're so beautiful," Yoongi whispered huskily. He felt the hardness of Jimin's muscles beneath his rugged fingertips, the spaces between his ribs, and he felt the urge to mark Jimin again. He pulled Jimin back down, kissing him like his lips were air and he couldn't breathe. Jimin sighed in pleasure when he felt Yoongi's tongue sneak into the younger's mouth. Their tongues got entangled, their bodies got heated.

Yoongi tugged at Jimin's lower lip, nibbling on the plumpness, loving the way Jimin gasped whenever Yoongi's tongue glided against his own. Jimin's head was swimming with hormones and pleasure. He's never felt so warm before, he's never felt so lost before. He was lost, but it was the kind of lost that was exactly like being found. Like being lost in the moment, lost in the feeling, lost in the emotions.

Yoongi felt high.

So fucking high.

All of a sudden, he had forgotten about everything else. He wasn't feeling any pain, he was only feeling pleasure. A pleasure so dominating, so pure, so fucking beautiful. Even if it was just making out, he was completely high, breathing in the fumes of Jimin's pleasure as Yoongi traced kisses from his lips to his jaw.

Sky blue: the colour of Jimin's shirt, the damned thing Yoongi wanted to just tear off.

"Yoongi..." Jimin moaned softly, his back arching in pleasure as Yoongi sucked at the sensitive skin below Jimin's ear. He nibbled some, sucked some more, watching the purple bruise grow larger and gain more colour. "H-hyung, that's gonna leave a mark..."

"Good. You're mine. And I want you to make one on me. The world needs to know that you're mine and that I'm yours." Yoongi's voice was scratchy and deep, and it turned Jimin on. A lot. Jimin gently nudged Yoongi's head away, and their eyes met. Jimin smiled mischievously, and Yoongi thought it to be ironic how heaven and hell was the same.

Jimin started sucking on the skin above Yoongi's Adam's apple, feeling the vibrations beneath his lips as Yoongi groaned in pleasure. He nibbled gently, scared to hurt Yoongi, and Yoongi noticed. He chuckled, which kind of annoyed Jimin. Jimin moved to the skin by the dip of Yoongi's collarbone, pulling his shirt aside to suck and nibble at the skin, giving Yoongi two love bites.

This efficiently shut Yoongi up.

Jimin struggled more and more with the shirt, until Yoongi finally sat up, shrugged his jacket off and pulled his shirt off swiftly. Jimin grinned evilly, the devil dancing in his eyes. He ran his hands down Yoongi's chest and toned, flat stomach, before running them back up again and unto his back. He admired the pale, milky skin and the contours that defined his body. The concave part beneath his ribcage, the definition by his stomach and hipbones, his prominent collarbones.

Yoongi tugged at Jimin's shirt, indicating that he wants it off. Jimin lifted his arms, and Yoongi pulled the clothing article off quickly before admiring Jimin's toned body. Abs, defined chest, the works.

How can someone have a face like his and a body like his at the same time? Face of an angel, body of a seductress.

Yoongi took a deep breath, the excitement in his growing as a fire ran up and down his spine. Yoongi then returned the favour by forming a few new love bites on Jimin's neck and collarbones, raking his fingers up and down his back. Jimin mewled in pleasure, involuntarily rocking his hips forward.