|twenty seven|

Yoongi's head whipped around immediately, causing him to press a few keys on his piano. He swore under his breath, but the he lost his breath when he saw his precious munchkin in the suit he was currently wearing.

Sure, they had to wear dress suits and stuff to work, but Jimin in this suit looked...different. He was wearing a jacket with a vest, a thick tie and very befitting dress pants which hugged his muscled thighs deliciously. His pink hair was combed to the side, flipping over and landing in a fringe down the side of his face. Something bothered Yoongi, though. His eyes were red, and his view was casted down. He had a bit of dark shadow beneath his eyes, like he had worn eyeliner and had to wash it off. Yoongi's heart ached and it took so much to not jump up and completely envelope Jimin in a hug.

Jimin looked up for a split second, and nearly broke out in a fit of giggles when he saw his handsome boyfriend, sitting at the piano and looking over his shoulder at Jimin. Jimin smiled widely, wriggling his fingers in a wave. Yoongi replied with a wink before setting to work on the piano, playing a piano version of the song Perfect by Ed Sheeran. Jimin could barely stop his smile as he sat down at their table.

"Jimin, I want you to know that that stunt you pulled tonight is unacceptable," Jimin's stepfather said to Jimin. His mother merely hummed in approval before looking at the menu. "Boys don't wear make-up, Jimin. You're not a faggot. I won't be seen in public with someone like that, with a boy who wears make-up. How stupid are you, to think that I'd be okay with that?"

Yoongi could tell that he was trying to be quiet, and if they weren't sitting right by the piano, Yoongi wouldn't have heard them.

But he did.

And he wanted to pick the entire piano up and haul it right into the stepdad's face.

Yoongi bit his chapped lip hard, a few choice words mulling over in his mind. Fucking cunt! So what if Jimin wants to wear makeup? I don't care. He'd look so pretty. Maybe I should be spiteful. Some girl here is bound to have some mascara or whatever on her. I don't want to get Jimin into trouble, but my baby wants to dolly up, so let him. His dad needs to see it.

When Yoongi finished a few songs, he slyly took his phone to text Jimin.

Me
Hey, baby, I heard what
your dad said.
Meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes.
Kay?

Yoongi saw Jimin look at his phone under the table before looking at Yoongi and smiling widely. The elder man winked and stood up, walking to the kitchen to look for a waitress. When he saw one he was fairly acquainted with, he swiftly pulled her aside. "Yo, do you maybe have makeup on you? My boyfriend, the one I told you about? He's here and I want to help him touch up his makeup." Yoongi explained swiftly. The waitress smiled and nodded, getting her backpack from the waiter's locker area. She handed Yoongi some concealer, eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss.

"Here, my fellow gay." Yoongi cringed, but he knew they only made friends due to their shared homosexuality (since Yoongi had caught her making out with their manager's teenage daughter and Yoongi was sworn to silence, and in return she was sworn to silence when she caught Yoongi making out with the the manager's teenage son on a previous occasion). "Go and make your man pretty. Is he the one you've been staring at all night? He's very cute."

"I know," was Yoongi's reply. "Thanks, see ya," he exited the locker room and made straight for the bathroom. Inside, he washed his hands, made sure he was alone and awaited Jimin's arrival. When the door swung open and a certain pink haired teenage boy entered, Yoongi wasted no time in pressing Jimin against the door and kissing him passionately.

Their lips smashed together and Jimin, though a bit startled at first, was quick to return the kiss by nibbling on Yoongi's bottom lip. Yoongi grinned and took Jimin's chubby hands and pinning them above him against the door, the kiss becoming sloppy. Their tongues soon joined the dance and Jimin made small, aroused noises when their tongues rubbed together. Jimin was a very sloppy kisser, being inexperienced, but Yoongi found it to be extremely arousing. His lips was soon glistening with their shared saliva. As a sloppy kisser, Jimin's tongue was very active in the kiss, often sucking on Yoongi's own tongue or licking at the corner's of the older man's mouth. Yoongi would release a small groan every now and again, and he soon let go of Jimin's hands to explore the younger's firm body.