|thirty five|

You could be my baby
If you gave me some time
Because you are gold to me
A piece of art to me

Jimin was laying in the bathtub with Yoongi, his back pressed against his hyung's front. They had had an intense session in Jimin's bed earlier (they might have preformed a certain sexual act that is named after a certain number), and Yoongi knew he had to clean Jimin up before he could allow the then sticky boy to fall asleep in his bed.

Jimin played happily with the bubbles, making himself a bubble beard before rubbing it off again. Yoongi was chuckling as he looked at Jimin, his arms wrapped tightly around the boy. "Hyung! Let me give you a bubble beard!" Jimin turned around and straddled Yoongi's hips, and if Yoongi hadn't been completely spent from orgasming twice in the past hour (two and a half, actually, but details weren't important), he would have instantly hardened at having Jimin's naked ass on his crotch, but the older boy doubted he could get it up for a fourth time. Jimin was just as spent, and Yoongi didn't miss the wide yawns the boy had been giving in the tub the whole time. He was going to tuck his baby boy in, kiss him goodnight, and leave soon.

"Well, then give me one," Yoongi smiled sweetly, and Jimin giggled. He wiped the bubble foam all over Yoongi's cheeks, causing the older to chuckle. When Jimin was done, he sat back and nodded approvingly.

"Grandpa Yoongi," he said, and Yoongi huffed at this.

"Well that's a sexy thought," Yoongi's sarcasm was not lost on Jimin, who bit his lip to contain his laughter. Jimin leaned in and pressed his plump lips to Yoongi's, getting some bubbles on his face, but not caring. They kissed sweetly, with Jimin's arms wrapped around Yoongi's neck as he pressed their fronts together.

"Hey, Yoongi, what's the difference between sex and making love?" Jimin asked against Yoongi's lips, taking the opportunity to run his lips from Yoongi's mouth to his ear, running his tongue all over the inside. Yoongi shuddered, and he seemed to have mistaken himself earlier, because at the sensation of Jimin's hot and wet tongue in his sensitive ear, Yoongi's dick twitched.

"S-sex is, uh... Sex is hard, and fast, and often kinky. To make love means...to take it slow, to not rush things, to keep eye contact, to whisper sweet nothings," Yoongi tilted his head back, allowing Jimin to run sweet kisses all the way down his neck to his throat. He groaned at the feeling, and Jimin smiled against his pale skin.

"Oppa, can we do both one day?"

Yoongi's eyes shot open. "H-huh?" He started sitting up, but Jimin was already kissing all along his collarbone, rendering Yoongi's body useless. Yoongi was hyper-aware of the tingling in his joints as he grazed his rough fingertips down the soft flesh of Jimin's back, feeling his body move slightly into his touch.

"I want to make love to you one day, Oppa. I want you to take time to explore my body, and kiss me all over, but I also want you to... t-to..." Jimin bit his lip and looked up at Yoongi with an innocent look, and Yoongi chuckled breathlessly. He wiped the dark hair from Jimin's forehead and kissed his nose.

"To fuck you so hard, that you can't walk the next day?" Yoongi pulled Jimin up again, groaning when he felt his member nestle comfortably between Jimin's ass cheeks. Jimin mewled at the feeling, and rocked his hips forward a bit.

"Mmhh, yes Oppa~" Jimin moaned softly, and Yoongi almost came on the spot. He pulled Jimin down and started kissing him passionately, but slowly. Their tongues laced together lazily between their lips, the mixed saliva running down the corner of their mouths, while Jimin kept rocking his hips. He really wanted to put Yoongi inside him, to feel his member fill him up in ways he can't even begin to fathom, but the thought scared him a bit. He knew in his heart he wasn't ready for that intimate contact, even if he really wanted it.