|thirteen|

But let me die where I lie
Beneath the curse
Of my lover's eyes

-

Yoongi had incredible difficulty getting out of bed when Jimin rang the doorbell downstairs. He was totally intent on taking Jimin to school around his lunch time, so that he wouldn't miss his entire school day, but with the way his body was feeling at that moment he wasn't so sure if he'd be able to even stand up right.

He's had days like those before: days where the cravings are so bad, days where the withdrawals come back to torture him, days where his entire body would completely try and overthrow his conscious mind to allow the darkest part of his subconscious to take over. It was on days like that where he tried his best to either not be alone, or to stay busy. However, he needed to learn to fight on his own. That was how he saw it, anyways: he's been a burden long enough, he should fight on his own for once.

Yoongi struggled downstairs and avoided looking at himself in the mirror, not wanting to know how he was presenting himself to his crush.

Crush.

When was the last time that Yoongi used that word to describe another boy? Highschool? Fuck, he can't even remember when he and Jihoon had gotten together. That time was a blur of colours in his mind: navy blue for the loneliness, bright red for the blood, hot pink for the sex, black for the anger, all mixing together to create an impasto wedge on Yoongi's soul.

What was the colour of Yoongi's cravings? A dark grey, maybe?

Yoongi opened the front door and was greeted by an angry looking Mochi. "You are getting back into bed right now, mister," Jimin said as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi tightly, burying his face in Yoongi's neck. They took a few steps back, into the house, and Jimin kicked the door close behind himself.

All of a sudden, Yoongi's world was painted cotton candy pink again. Not just pink, but all the soft colours of Jimin. Yoongi's breath became the colour of the sky at dawn when Jimin gently pressed his lips to Yoongi's, a warm orange glow melting the frost that was covering Yoongi's lungs (due to the cravings). Yoongi sighed gently, cupping Jimin's cheek with his hand, Jimin's smooth cheek feeling at home in Yoongi's rough palm. Yoongi pulled away from the kiss a bit, resting his forehead against Jimin's.

"How can I say no to you, little one?" Yoongi asked with half-smile, his eyes closed as he breathed in the warmth of Jimin, and the smell of orange juice on his breath mixing with his sweet cologne. "Where are Tae and Jungkook?" Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, swaying from side to side.

"Kookie's dad said that they have to go to school, since I have a valid excuse. He called in for me, keeping it all hush-hush," Jimin giggled. "I feel so super badass."

Yoongi smiled wider, pressing his lips to Jimin's forehead, that same semi-high taking over from being in Jimin's embrace. "Let's go inside, my badass ball of fluff-" Yoongi stumbled a bit as he turned around, but was saved by Jimin's arm around his waist, holding him up. "Urgh, shit, sorry Jiminie," Yoongi held his hand to his face for a second as he tried to remember what gravity was.

Jimin giggled softly. "Guess you could say...I swept you off your feet, huh?"

Yoongi shot Jimin a death glare. "Hey, you and your dad jokes can kindly fuck off. I have to deal with them enough, since I share a house with Jin. God, I swear I can hear his windshield-wiper laugh."

Jimin giggled more as he helped Yoongi to the livingroom, opting to rather have him lie down on the couch than struggling upstairs to his room. "I'll go get your blankets, pillows and your phone. Then I'm gonna put Fight Club on for you and make you something to eat," and before Yoongi could interject, Jimin was already racing upstairs.