|thirty|

Nothing's gonna hurt you baby
As long as you're with me
You'll be just fine

The struggle up the stairs to Yoongi's apartment was really difficult, because they couldn't keep their hands to themselves. It was a miracle they had even made it as far as they had, because at times Yoongi was this close to pressing Jimin against the wall and taking him right then and there. However, by some miracle, they were inside Yoongi's apartment, Yoongi kicking the door closed as Jimin pulled him to his room. Yoongi took his shirt off along the way, throwing it into the distance as Jimin bit his lip at the sight.

When they did reach the room, Jimin pulled Yoongi on top of him unto the bed. Yoongi wasted no time in letting his tongue explore Jimin's mouth as he busied his skilled hands with unbuttoning the boy's work shirt. Within mere seconds, the dress shirt was pulled apart and Yoongi's hands started roaming. “You said you don't want to be innocent anymore, right?” Yoongi growled softly. “Well, I'm going to make you feel real good, baby boy. Going to do dirty things to you, my little one.”

Jimin's legs shook in excitement, his back arching at Yoongi's words. “Trust me, I'm not that little...” Jimin whispered huskily, flipping them over so that he was on top. He straddled his boyfriend's hips, letting his ass down on Yoongi's half-hard bulge. He shrugged his shirt off and pulled his tie off, allowing his hands to fumble with Yoongi's belt.

“Oh, I know. I've already touched you once, remember?” Yoongi grinned as he lifted his hips for Jimin to work quicker with the belt. He finally pulled it free from it's loops, and leaned down to trace kisses all along Yoongi's neck and chest. “Oh, Jesus,” Yoongi groaned as Jimin suckled on the skin by the dip of his collarbone, leaving Yoongi speechless as the boy's hands did some exploring of their own.

Yoongi allowed his hands to caress Jimin's ass, kneading the muscle in his hands as he allowed his fingers to graze along the inner side. Jimin made a small mewling sound, and his breathing became erratic. His hips bucked at the feeling, and when their bulges pressed together, both of them made pleasured sounds. “Fuck, I want to touch you, Hyung...” Jimin moaned into Yoongi's ear.

“What's stopping you?” His voice was husky. “I'll guide you through it all...” Yoongi reassured Jimin, pressing their lips together in a kiss. The kiss was slow and sloppy, but Jimin's shaky hands told Yoongi the truth about how he was feeling. “Wow, you're eager, baby,” Yoongi chuckled softly. “Take it slow. Kiss me slow.”

Jimin looked at Yoongi with his large puppy dog eyes, but his half-closed eyelids told Yoongi how lost in the feeling Jimin was at that moment. Jimin nodded and pressed their lips together again, laying their chests together to feel the beating of each other's hearts. The elder's rough fingers ran up Jimin's back, feeling the familiarity of his skin in a way that made him much more aroused than before. All the times making out before, Yoongi had been holding himself back, out of fear of corrupting Jimin. Yet, at that moment, he knew that part of him was out of the window. He knew that he had lost all sensibility.

Their kissing was slow and sloppy. Small moans escaped Jimin's mouth every time Yoongi would raise his hips to let their crotches press together. Yoongi allowed his tongue to travel down Jimin's neck, forming a trail of hickeys along the way, a map of where his tongue should travel every day. Down his neck, down his collarbone, and any other day, he would have pinned Jimin to the bed and continued that trail all the way down to his aching mahood, but Yoongi knew that this was a learning experience for Jimin.

Their hips started moving on their own, and once again Jimin's rhythm left Yoongi breathless. He groaned and bit into Jimin's shoulder gently, and the loud moan Jimin allowed to tear through the night caused Yoongi to fucking lose it. “Pants off. Now.” Yoongi ordered, and Jimin obliged. He took Yoongi's pants down swiftly, and the elder did the same. Unlike Yoongi's boxer shorts, Jimin was wearing skin tight Calvin Klein briefs, which left nothing to the imagination.