|six|

It's antiseptic,
But love is toxic.

~A month later ~

"Hey, what's your name?"

"You can call me daddy, baby boy. No need for names tonight." Yoongi held his finger to the stranger's lips. Yoongi was in need of a good fuck. The past month has been insane with work, and he was barely keeping his head afloat. He needed to drown a bit in the hormones and pheromones that only another body can give him.

The music around them blared loudly, becoming a tad deafening. Yoongi danced with the other male all night, grinding their bodies together, running their hands all over each other. Lips brushing against each other, breaths becoming hitched, hearts beating faster, tongues intertwining between kisses, Yoongi felt himself become hotter with each song.

The male pulled Yoongi away, towards the exit of the club. Yoongi looked around for Hoseok, but saw that Hoseok already had his tongue down another girl's throat. Yoongi chuckled before tightening his hold on the male's hand. Outside the club, the male called a cab before Yoongi pressed him to the bricked wall. "How far away do you live, sugar?"

"Hyung, help me please!" Jimin called from behind the complicated coffee-maker machine.

"What is it now, sugar?" Yoongi asked, stepping closer, placing his hand on Jimin's hip from behind, leaning in close enough for his breath to brush against Jimin's ear.

"Not far away, ten minutes by car." The male smirked. "Going to spend the night?"

Yoongi chuckled. "Maybe, maybe not." He ran his hand over the other's backside, squeezing his ass. The other made a small, excited sound.

"Hyung, why does Namjoon-hyung always squeeze Seokjin-hyung's ass?" The pink-haired boy asked while he hung up his work shirt after a shift.

Yoongi smirked, reached over and squeezed Jimin's behind. Jimin squealed before turning a bright shade of red. Yoongi laughed loudly. "Because he gets reactions like that."

Yoongi leaned in, his face close to the other's, their lips barely brushing against each other's, their eyes locked intensely. The male squirmed excitedly as Yoongi pinned his hands above his head, his other hand grazing down his side.

"I saw Tae and Jungkook in a weird position the other day, hyung." Jimin said one night while they were brooming up after a shift. They were alone in the restaurant, the blinds already closed and most of the lights off.

"Really? What position?" Yoongi looked over at Jimin. Jimin's cheeks were a tint of pink that matched the colour of his hair.

"Like, uhm, Jungkook had Tae's hands pinned above his head, and, uhh... Oh my God," Jimin placed his face in his hands, blushing insanely, shy after seeing his friends in that position. Yoongi chuckled huskily and walked over to Jimin. He took the broom from Jimin's hands and pushed him gently to the nearest wall. Jimin looked at him with his wide and innocent eyes, the brown in them melting Yoongi's heart. Yoongi pressed Jimin to the wall, pinning his hands above his head gently.

"H-hyung?" Jimin asked, trying to ignore the wild beating of his heart. He felt the heat rise up in his hips, all the way up his spine, causing his brain to almost short-circut.

Yoongi moved in closer, smirking devilishly as their lips almost touched. "Like this?" Yoongi asked. Jimin gulped and nodded, not even turning his face away. He leaned forward involuntarily, their lips millimetres away from each other. If Jimin wanted, he could kiss his hyung right there and then.

Yoongi pulled away, leaving Jimin pouting and breathless. "They have a crush on each other, obviously. They should just get together already."

Once the cab came, Yoongi and the other male stumbled inside, tongues wrestling for dominance. Yoongi didn't care about who saw, he was filled to the top with lust at that moment. The mere thought of how close he and Jimin had been to kissing was enough to make him go insane.

The male pulled away momentarily to fumble around in his pockets, and Yoongi took this chance to glance through the window. He didn't know where he currently was, but he didn't mind at that moment. He moved in for another kiss, but the male held a finger to his lips. "Take this, it will make everything feel so much better." The male held up a small pill.

Yoongi gulped.

"No, I can't. Recovering addict," He explained briefly, hoping the male would let it go, but he persisted.

"Come on, daddy. Just one won't hurt? You deserve it. Take it." He tried to put it against Yoongi's lips, but Yoongi turned his head away.

"Hyung, you shouldn't smoke this much," Jimin said as he grabbed Yoongi's lighter from his hand. Yoongi rolled his eyes and reached over to grab the small white lighter, but Jimin shoved it into his back pocket.

"Come on, Jimin, give it back," Yoongi said seriously.

"No, not until you promise that you'll smoke less. You don't have to stop, you just have to slow down a bit," Jimin smiled widely, and Yoongi felt his self-control go through the window. He gave in to the boy and nodded.

"Yes, fine, okay. Whatever. Just give me my lighter."

"I said no, for fuck's sakes," Yoongi insisted. "Driver, stop the cab. I'm getting out of here." The driver stopped and Yoongi didn't even look at the other male as he exited the car. He pulled his hood up high over his face, the familiar itching sensation in his bones drawing him back to the car.

Yoongi took out his phone to call Jin to pick him up, but to his dismay his phone was dead. He groaned loudly, deciding to try and find his way himself. He's spent many nights on the streets before, he's used to feeling lost and somehow ending up at places he wasn't supposed to be.

He lit himself a cigarette, smoking as he tried to retrace his steps back to the club where Hoseok would be. Yoongi had told Hoseok to not wait for him, because he was gonna try and get himself a toy for the night. Fuck, he was stupid.

"I live in a green house with a huge garden. We have a swing in front of the house where I love sitting while listening to music. Our house is on the end of the street, with Kookie's house across from ours. That's how we met."

Yoongi didn't want to admit it, but he loved listening to Jimin as he talked about the insignificant details of his life, like what his house looked like and what kind of food he liked and the type of adult he wants to be.

Yoongi walked around for what seemed like forever, not even trying to figure out where his feet were trying to take him anymore. He ended up in a suburban area. He hoped he would find a bus-stop, or at least a bench to fall asleep on until morning came and he was able to ask for directions.

That is, until he found a green house at the end of a street with a large swing in front of it.

A/N

Does anyone even like this?