|thirty four|

Go ahead and cry little boy
Nobody does it like you do
I know that you got daddy issues

Yoongi was calling Tae as he sat down on the bus, on his way from Jihoon's place. "Yo? Hey, Tae. Any news on Jimin?" Yoongi felt around in his backpack, making sure that his money and the gift he had gotten Jimin was still in there. He sighed in relief when it was.

"Yeah, he's home. Our exams ended today, and school closed for a short vacation. His parents aren't home actually. You can probs go to him." Taehyung sounded worried. "He...He hasn't been the same, you know. He's not okay, and I think he needs you more than he'll let us know."

A strange feeling of excitement washed over Yoongi, one he couldn't possibly begin to explain. Like a blank canvas being painted over with a new coat of paint, the prospect of seeing Jimin again lit Yoongi's soul on fire. He can only remember the pain that had been in Jimin's voice when they talked briefly over the phone.

The ravenette rested his head against the window of the bus, letting the gentle vibrations lull him while he held the phone to his ear. His lips were aching to be against Jimin's again. His hips ached to be pressed against Jimin's again. His hands ached to roam his body, his ears ached to hear his giggle again. His entire being was screaming out for Jimin's presence.

The sky was a faded dark outside as dusk broke through, but the clouds were fading. Yoongi could see a full moon on the rise. He wondered what Jimin would look like with moonlight reflecting off his face. He wondered if the faint light would be able to do his handsome features the same justice as the sunlight does. His mochi looked best when he was smiling up at the bright sky: there was something about the sun, especially when the world of day crossed over into night or vice versa, that complimented Jimin. It might be the natural light, or it might be the concept. However, if Yoongi was to, God forbid, never see Jimin again, he would always remember Jimin to be like the sky in the morning: an indescribably beautiful reminder that it's always darkest just before the dawn. A pink shaded boy with a heart as bright as the sun. A boy whom loved fiercely.

Jimin was his dawn.

But it was almost night, and he needed to get to Jimin fast. His Mochi needed him.

Yoongi started tapping his foot impatiently, mentally willing the bus driver to go faster. If he could, he'd run all the way to Jimin's place, break down his door, swoop in and hold Jimin in his arms until the morning light painted their souls in all the shades of happiness. Until Yoongi was the same shade of pink as Jimin. "I'll be there as soon as possible. Thanks, Taehyung."

"Anytime hyung! Oh, and get some pizza or something for Jimin. He needs it."

-

When Yoongi knocked on Jimin's door and he saw Jimin's current state when he tentatively opened the door, that's when the pizza he was holding in his hands made sense.

He was pale, and his frame seemed to be more slight than usual. His doe brown eyes had purple bags under them, and his fluffy hands seemed weak. Yoongi's heart sunk, but when he saw Jimin's bright smile, his entire being felt lifted. However, something was different about Jimin. Something set him off.

"Your hair. It isn't pink anymore."

Yes, indeed. His hair dye had been removed, and his hair was it's natural silky black colour. Not that Yoongi didn't find it beautiful, but he remembered that Jimin was so proud of his pink hair and that he loved it dearly, he wouldn't have removed the dye if it was up to him. He actually had been wanting to dye it blond. Why was it black now?

Jimin pulled Yoongi inside and closed and locked the door while Yoongi put the pizza down. Yoongi then turned to Jimin and saw that Jimin's lower lip was trembling. His body seemed smaller than before, and he seemed like a ghost of the boy he had once been. Yoongi embraced Jimin, his arms wrapping tightly around the younger, Jimin's face hiding in Yoongi's neck as his tears started pouring out. Jimin koala'd himself to Yoongi, jumping up and wrapping his legs around the older tightly. Yoongi walked with Jimin to the livingroom and fell down on the couch with him, allowing the smaller boy in his arms to drown out his sniffles in his boyfriend's neck, allowing the skin to become wet with tears, but Yoongi didn't mind.