|four|

Don't apologize
For feeling something
A lot.

Yoongi was outside the café, enjoying yet another cigarette before his shift starts. He was actually awaiting Jimin, who would be on his way after school. Yoongi and Jimin haven't texted each other again after the previous night, but Yoongi preferred it that way. He was scared to get attached to the boy, and he didn't want Jimin to get attached to him. Jimin looked small and fragile, and Yoongi has a knack for tearing people's soul's apart without even trying.

He took another drag, finding the habit repulsive, but it seemed to dull the itching and the pain, even if just for a second. The only thing that seems to completely take his mind off things seemed to be sex, which he hasn't had in a while. Truth be told, he might have a big mouth but he's actually quite laid-back when it comes to his active sex life. Before his addiction, he had been too young to care about sex and relationships, and during his addiction was when he came out. He slept around a bit during the early days, when he still used “party-drugs” and used to stay out till late and wake up in a strange house, but nearing the end of his addiction he was too focused on getting his next hit to want to get some ass. Then came his decision to come clean, then withdrawals, and he's only had sex twice again after his first month of being clean (both had been one-night stands brought home from gay bars Namjoon and Jin had taken him to).

He wondered whether Jimin was a virgin or not. Well, not wondered, something told him that Jimin was a virgin without a doubt. He's also pretty sure that Jimin is, at the least, questioning his sexuality. Yoongi had a gaydar that stretches for kilometres, and Jimin was a bright blip on that radar. Well, Yoongi shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, even if that book does look like an excellent read.

Yoongi shook his head, shaking those thoughts away as well. Jimin is a kid, for fuck's sakes, and so innocent to say the least, and he's Yoongi's co-worker now. Everything about Jimin screamed “ Min Yoongi Must Not Try To Tap This”. Maybe Yoongi should go out this weekend; he has another gay friend who might be interesting in having some single-person fun with him. Namjoon and Jin were slowly becoming an old married couple, and Yoongi felt like their teenage kid: living in their house, being constantly scolded by them, catching them in inappropriate situations, ect. He even calls them mom and dad as a joke (the two constantly argue over who's the mom and who's the dad, even though it's clear to everyone else).

Yoongi killed the cigarette and placed it in the  rusted tin can before turning back to go in, only to be met with a smiling Jimin.

“Hello, Hyung! Is here a place where I can dress?” Jimin asked, still in his school uniform.

Yoongi blinked, getting lost in Jimin's smile for a short while before coughing and turning away, waving his hand in a way to say follow me. He walked in with Jimin in tow, to the back where the worker's lounge was. Jimin's eyes widened as he walked in, looking around the comfy room. Two small couches stood around a coffee table with some reading material (mostly the books Yoongi reads). There were four lockers situated to one side, right next to a mini-fridge.

“That fridge is for our stuff. Don't put any personal food in the main fridge, otherwise Jin will use it for the food. The lockers are for our clothes. Yours is the one next to mine. You can dress in here or in the bathroom, but I usually dress here since we don't have any female workers who can rush in and get the fright of her life from seeing my luscious ass.” Yoongi closed the door and walked to the locker, taking a hand through his dark hair before opening his locker.

He took off the t-shirt he was currently wearing, his pale body exposed to the cool air. He took the hanger which kept his work shirt (a white dress-shirt with the café’s logo printed on the left breast, with a skinny black tie and a black vest) and turned to Jimin. “Jin put yours in the locker last night. Try it on.” Yoongi stood aside for Jimin to reach his locker and started putting on his own shirt, buttoning it up slowly while trying to keep his eyes on Jimin.