|thirty six|

If it was for you
I could pretend to be strong
When it hurt so bad

Yoongi barely remembers getting home and collapsing on his bed, but he woke up that morning with puffy eyes and a sore throat (probably from screaming his pain out). His knuckles were raw, which meant that he must have punched the wall. His pillow was damp from where he had cried, and he fell asleep clutching one of Jimin's shirts to his nose, the scent of cinnamon and apples lulling him to sleep.

His lip quivered at the remembrance of the fight they had had the previous night, and the guilt weighed on his shoulders. He should have apologised immediately and refused to leave, but he knew that Jimin deserved to cool down at least a little bit. He sat up in his bed, hearing the pitter-patter of raindrops against his window. He drew the curtains back and saw that there was, indeed, a storm brewing outside.

He pulls his poetry book closer, allowing the familiar sensation of inspiration to soothe his soul at least a little bit. He reached for his pen and started writing.

Yoongi has written various poems where he compares Jimin to a drug, to his new drug, and most of them were sweet. Or, well, some were sexual as well. He has spent hours thinking about Jimin's perfect body, writing down exactly how his body made him feel. He loved the way his firm body felt beneath his hands and his lips and how the flesh turned red whenever he touches it. At that moment, Yoongi was trying to console himself by writing a love poem, but it instead came out sexual.

Your body

Let me look at your feet
That has walked a lonely road
Let me kiss those blisters
That was caused by bearing that load

Let me kiss up your legs
Then stop at your thighs
So muscled and perfect
Let me hear those sighs
Trace my tongue to the inner
"I'm so ugly" - Lies

Run my hands up behind
So soft, but firm and round
Baby, take your hands from your face
I want to hear those sinful sounds

Up over your hips
Hold my thumbs in that hollow
I look up - You look flustered
Your adam's apple bob as you swallow

Yoongi ended up throwing the book across the room, the pages rustling as the book fell open on a random spot. He threw his pillow as well, groaning loudly as he did. How the fuck did they even end up where they were at that moment? Yoongi wasn't sure if he and Jimin were mad at each other or not, if they were frustrated with each other, or if they really just needed time to think everything through.

Yoongi knew he was the one in the wrong, and perhaps that's what's frustrating him so much. He's not used to accepting that he's wrong, and he has no idea where to even start with the whole making up business. Well, for one, he needs to find out the truth about his mom. As soon as he knew where he was standing, he could figure out how to make up to Jimin. As much as he hated it, he knew he had to meet up with Jihoon at least one more time.

His wallpaper of Jimin made his heart ache beautifully, and he finally realised what he was actually doing: he was actively busy fixing a mistake. As much as he just wanted to grab a drink and drown his sorrows in the alcohol, as much as he just wanted to float off to another plain of existence, he would much rather bare the curse of his lover's eyes and get rid of the skeletons in his closet, as much as the prospect scares him. He was going to dust out the cobwebs from his soul, venture into the deepest, darkest parts of his heart, and try and render the curse that has been put on him. He was ready to save his prince, to claim what is his, to give his prince the life he deserves.