|twenty|

So let me catch my breath
Before you steal it once again

Only the softest whispers, only the gentlest touches, only the swiftest of kisses. That's how lovers communicate in the morning, especially if the lovers were people who aren't used to affection. Fingertips brushing over the other's thigh, lips tracing the previous night's lovebites, eyelids fluttering over an exposed collarbone: that's what mornings should be like.

Yoongi had woken up due to Jimin's absence. At first, he panicked: he felt around the bed, and when he felt a serious lack of Mochi he bolted up straight, looking around. His mind was still fuzzy and a part of him was scared that it was all a dream, because how would someone like him ever end up with someone like Jimin? However, when he recognised Jimin's room, he calmed down. He calmed down even more when Jimin walked in, holding two cups in his hands.

He smiled sweetly at Yoongi, not needing to utter a word. Yoongi took his cup of coffee from Jimin with a muffled “Thank you,” before taking a sip and putting the cup down next to him. Jimin did the same, sipping his tea before placing it down. Yoongi then took Jimin's hand and pulled the boy closer, forcing him to lay down. Jimin giggled softly, his voice raspy from having woken up a short while ago, and nuzzled his face in Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi ran his fingers up the inside of the hoodie Jimin was wearing. “Is this my hoodie?” Yoongi asked, cocking an eyebrow up. Jimin bit his lip and nodded, smiling widely.

“Yes, but it's mine now. Nothing you can do about it!” He grinned, and Yoongi just rolled his eyes. He pressed his lips softly to Jimin's nose. Jimin wrinkled his nose, and Yoongi's eyes softened at the cute sight. He ran his hand back down then cupped Jimin's cheek in his hand, his thumb rubbing affectionately over Jimin's cheekbone. The pinkette pressed his leg between the ravenettes', their feet rubbing together. “Hyung, did you sleep well?” Jimin asked softly.

Yoongi just nodded, his eyes falling shut again as the urge to sleep overwhelmed him. He yawned widely, pressing his face into Jimin's neck. Jimin giggled, pushing Yoongi away, who just held on even tighter. Yoongi groaned irritatedly, and opted to rather put a leg over Jimin's hip, holding the boy promptly in place. Jimin huffed in defeat. “Hah. I win.”

“Hyung, I have school! I have to get up, get ready, and walk to school...” Jimin leaned his head back and pouted at Yoongi, and Yoongi knew he couldn't get in the way of his boyfriend's education. After all, Yoongi hadn't been able to finish highschool himself, and he just wanted the best for his boyfriend.

Yoongi sighed heavily and sat up, taking his coffee off the bedside table and sipping it. “Only if I get to walk you to school,” Yoongi said nonchalantly as he looked at the yellow curtains, which only seemed to highlight the sunlight shining into the window. Yoongi squinted, muttering angrily under his breath. “My apartment's getting black curtains.”

“Curtains as dark as your soul?” Jimin joked, speaking in a heavy voice, and laid his head down on his boyfriend's lap. Yoongi had to roll his eyes.

“First of all: fuck off. Second of all: these bright colours are bad for my eyes.” Yoongi played absent-mindedly with Jimin's fluffy pink hair, his eyes scanning the room. Jimin closed his eyes, toying with the fabric of Yoongi's pants.

“You don't even have a clean change of clothes. You can borrow from me,” Jimin muttered. “Oh, and Hyung? About yesterday...”

Yoongi's throat felt dry as he swallowed his coffee. “Oh, yeah. That.” He sighed heavily, placing the cup down next to him. “I met up with Jihoon, as I told you before. And he...” Yoongi bit his lip, contemplating what to say for a moment. His mom was sick, but that would only cause Jimin to worry, and Yoongi didn't want him to worry this early in the morning, or this early in the relationship. Besides, Yoongi doesn't know the facts yet. He'll try and find out more, and until then he'll just keep it to himself. He can handle it. He's used to handling it on his own. “Jihoon just said that he talked to mom, is all. Nothing much. He started flirting soon after, and when he tried to make a move I shook him off.”