|forty five|

It's you, it's you,
It's all for you:
Everything I do,
I tell you all the time
Heaven is a place on earth with you

Park Jimin has visited room 309 of Seoul Hospital every day, without fail, for the past year.

Ever since he was called in to the hospital on the fateful day of Yoongi's accident, he hadn't missed a day's visit. He still remembers the amount of fear he had felt the moment he answered Yoongi's phone that had rung him awake. He held the phone to his ear after he saw that it was Jin that was calling. When he heard Jin crying on the other end, his heart had stopped. He feared something had happened back in Busan, to one of their friends.

“Jin-hyung, what's wrong?” His voice was groggy from sleep as he took a hand through his golden locks.

“It's Yoongi, Jimin. I'm his emergency contact, and I was just told that he was in an accident. You need to get over to Seoul Hospital, Namjoon and I are taking the train over immediately.”

Everything had kind of become blurry after that. Jimin vaguely remembers getting dressed, waking up his dad, telling him what happened, being rushed to the hospital, running down the pristine corridors in his white hoodie, everything around him static and white noise. His heart was thumping so loudly in his chest, and he couldn't think at all. He felt submerged in water, like he was drowning.

“He's an addict!” He was yelling at the doctors who had talked to them. “He used heroin! He was clean for almost a year, but used this morning. Please, please save him! Please save my boyfriend! Let me see him!” Jimin begged, being held back by his father. The doctor left soon after, leaving a shocked Mr and Mrs Park and a very unstable Jimin.

And then he ran.

He ran to the operating room, pressing his face against the small window in the doorway. There were so many doctors and complex machines, and people were yelling at Jimin, trying to get him away from the door, but he would not leave until he saw Yoongi.

And Jimin saw Yoongi, and he regretted it, because no one was meant to see the love of their life covered in that much blood. His eyes had become wide, and he had fallen down into his father's arms, unable to comprehend what he had just seen. He didn't speak as his father helped him to the waiting room, asking him what he saw, but Jimin wouldn't speak.

He started crying an hour later, when his dad was telling him to try and get some sleep while they operated. He had cried so loudly that his dad had to take him to the bathroom and his stepmother had to give him some sugar water to calm down. A nurse came by later with some pills to calm him down as well, but he was still shaking and sobbing when he sat back down.

The operation lasted for hours. Jimin fell asleep for a few minutes at a time in between the pain and the sobbing. Jin and Namjoon called to inform Jimin that they were well on their way. Hoseok called a bit later, crying, and Jimin cried again when he heard Hoseok crying, so his dad had taken the phone and talked to Hoseok instead, calming him down and in the process calming Jimin down. When Jimin spoke to Hoseok again, Hoseok said that he would be on his way soon, and that he'd try and bring Taehyung and Jungkook with.

Next was Tae and Jungkook. Jungkook was speaking, because Taehyung was weeping silently in the background. Jimin briefly talked to Tae, and Tae informed him to stay strong, and that they'd try their best to make it there with Hoseok. Jungkook stayed strong for his best friend and his boyfriend, reassuring them both just how strong Yoongi was. Jungkook had managed to make Jimin laugh a little, but Jimin still felt empty inside.

Even Jihoon had called.

It was an unknown number. Jimin had answered without caring much, since he was almost to the point of exhaustion.