|thirty nine|

Maybe it’s the providence of the universe
It just had to be that
You know, I know
You are me, I am you

It had taken Yoongi approximately five full minutes to process what Jimin had said.

“W-what? Your virginity? Baby boy, are you sure you're ready?” Yoongi asked with concern, his eyebrows furrowed. Jimin nodded with his plump bottom lip between his teeth, his hands working on Yoongi's shirt's buttons. The pads of his fingers gently traced the outline of Yoongi's pectoral muscles, and Jimin found joy in the way his body tensed beneath his soft touch.

“Mmhh... I'm sure, oppa. I trust you. After everything we've been through, I think we both need this.” Jimin giggled gently, but when he saw Yoongi's sultry gaze he stopped giggling. He blushed a bit and licked his lips nervously. His gaze had turned from the sky at dusk, the soft colours that warmed his soul, to the dark night sky that filled him with both fear and excitement.

“Once I start, I won't stop, Jimin,” Yoongi whispered as he traced kisses up Jimin's neck. His breath warmed Jimin's ear and the younger's grip on his boyfriend's clothing tightened in excitement. He felt the moist air tickle his neck and the shell of his ear and the sensation flooded his nerves, causing the feeling to travel down his spine straight to his hips. He nodded in understanding.

“I don't want you to stop, oppa,” Jimin whispered back, and it took Yoongi every ounce of self-control to pick Jimin off his lap and stand up. Jimin looked at him expectantly, but Yoongi couldn't look at Jimin. He knew that if their eyes met, Yoongi would throw self-control out the window and fuck Jimin raw. Jimin looked so innocent. His lips were puffy from kissing, his eyes were half-lidded due to lust, his hair was messy and his shirt was hanging baggy on his frame. Yet, his voice was sultry and the way he'd lick his lips and touch Yoongi was downright sinful.

“Condoms. And lube. I need to get condoms and lube. I don't... there's a pharmacy downstairs! Jimin, I'll be right back I promise.” Yoongi swiftly bend down to kiss Jimin's forehead before running out of the apartment. He swears that he has never ran as fast as he had on that day. As he ran, Jimin's name kept repeating in his head like a mantra. Jimin Jimin Jimin Jimin Jimin kept him running, fast, twisting around corners with an agility he never knew he posessed.

Needless to say, the cashier at the pharmacy was quite surprised to see a man in a suit (with half of the buttons popped open and who wasn't even wearing shoes) slam down a box of condoms and strawberry lube on her counter. Especially since Yoongi was smiling like an idiot. She huffed as she scanned the items. “Someone's girlfriend is gonna have a good night tonight.”

Yoongi grinned as he paid for the items. “My
boyfriend and I are going to have a special night together.” The girl was shocked upon hearing that and that only amused Yoongi even more. “Enjoy your evening,” he said as he took the items and ran back out and up the apartment building.

When Yoongi entered the apartment again, Jimin was nowhere to be found. “Baby boy?” He called out, locking the door behind him. The apartment was scarcely lighted and smelled heavily of Jimin's presence. He could hear running water in the bathroom, and the water stopped running when Yoongi spoke. The ravenette walked into the livingroom as he shrugged his jacket and tie off. “Where are you hiding?” Yoongi looked down and saw Jimin's socks and shirt on the ground. He grinned widely and looked towards the bathroom door. Jimin's pants and underwear were on the ground in front of the bathroom.

The door opened, and Jimin emerged in Yoongi's bath robe. “Oppa...Would you mind if we start in the tub? It's... it's a fantasy of mine...” Jimin blushed again, and Yoongi chuckled huskily. He walked over to Jimin and put one hand on his hip. He sneakily used his other hand to toy with the robe's band, loosening it slowly to run his fingers inside a bit. Jimin closed his eyes at the soft touch and Yoongi grinned wider when he heard Jimin hold his breath.