|twenty one|

Are we all
Lost stars
Tryna light up the dark?

The move to Yoongi's new apartment had been quite eventful, to say the least. It had all started with a very loud welcoming committee waiting outside Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook's school.

It was the Friday afternoon right after Yoongi had checked out the apartment with Seokjin, and they thought it best to start the move that Friday afternoon after the maknae's finished school for the day. At first, Taehyung and Jungkook didn't want to help, having already planned to indulge in a game marathon together ("Gay marathon?" Yoongi asked, causing Jungkook and Taehyung to blush. "I'M NOT GAY!" Jungkook exclaimed, a bit too loud. No one looked convinced. Especially not Taehyung, who just scoffed.), but when Namjoon had promised them pizza and each a half a glass of champagne, the boys found themselves agreeing.

Jimin and Yoongi's days at work, since they started officially dating, seemed surreal to Yoongi. The dark haired man couldn't seem to get enough of his boyfriend's kisses. Jin would find himself walking in on the couple making out way too often for his health. Since Yoongi had become day manager, his hours were longer and he sometimes got to use Jin's office (which was good for when he and Jimin wanted to sneak a quick kiss in). There was a group of female customers who noticed how lovey-dovey the couple was, and seemed to be becoming regulars quite fast.

The boys spent little time talking, since Jimin had exams coming up and Yoongi was packing, so the short time they spent together at the café had to make up for lost time. However, Yoongi was planning on having Jimin sleep over at his apartment really soon. Nothing sexual, but Yoongi just wanted to spend some proper time with his baby boy. He, however, had to ask Jimin's dad first, and Yoongi was not looking forward to that.

So, that Friday Jin closed the café for the day at two and drove to pick up Hoseok, who offered to help with the move just because he's a great person ("I call bullshit." "MIN YOONGI! Do you not believe that I am a good person?" "Bullshit to the second power." "Fine. My new girlfriend might be on her period. I've only had boyfriends before, so this shit is foreign to me. I'm scared." "Even I know how to deal with periods, and I'm a gay cabbage patch baby. Get with the times, dude. Get with the times.").

Yoongi and Hoseok had decided to drive together to get the maknae's with Jin's truck, but they were ten minutes early, so Hoseok had gotten bored. When Yoongi had stepped out to get a smoke, Hoseok immediately shifted over and plugged his phone into the AUX cable. Yoongi almost swallowed his cigarette whole when "BLACKPINK in your area~" played over the truck's system.

"God fucking damn it!" Yoongi said as he opened the truck's door. "The entire school can hear!"

Hoseok shrugged, stepping out and holding his hands up in surrender. Yoongi lifted an eyebrow, wondering why Hoseok was moving so deliberately slowly. The song blasted on from the car, and Yoongi would be lying if he said the song wasn't at least a bit catchy. He mentally slapped himself when he found his foot tapping. Hoseok was a big Blackpink fan, and loved playing their songs whenever he had the chance. Most of the dances he preformed was to their songs, however he always added a personal taste to it.

"What's wrong with Blackpink, hyung?" Hoseok asked, reaching down to touch his toes in what looked like a simple stretch. Yoongi's eyes widened, already knowing what was going to happen.

"Hoseok, no, you can't. This is not the time for this." Yoongi tried to jump into the open truck, but Hoseok slammed the door closed just as Yoongi was about to make contact. Yoongi turned around, his eyes flaring, and was met with Hoseok holding both his arms in the air.

"Boombayah!" Hoseok screamed with the music, stepping to the side and moving his arms. He started stepping back with the music, doing the moves exactly as the girls would've. It was when he started move down sensually, swaying his hips and keeping his legs open, it was around then when Yoongi started reconsidering his friend choices. And also started thinking about what the meaning of life was.