| character q&a |

Yoongi

@_Marytherez : What does Jimin mean to you?

He smiles shyly. "Well, he's my pillar of support. My beacon of hope and strength. Becoming sober, for a while, felt useless, that it mattered to no one whethere I was alive and healthy or half dead and high. But to Jimin it matters. To Jimin, I matter. He makes it worth it. He looks at me like I'm a superhero. So yeah... To me, he's my reason."

@youloveariel : How does Jimin make you feel?

He thinks for a while before answering. "Like I can conquer the world."

@Ebonyrogue : Does the pleasure outweigh the pain all of the time or do you catch yourself feeling down?

"Some days, I don't have cravings at all. Other days, it's all I can think about. I could be busy having an amazing day, but then all of a sudden I would feel like an airplain diving nose-first to the ground. And sometimes, the smallest things can trigger me to feel cravings. Every day is a fight, but at least Jimin has my back." Someone coughs in the background. "And Namjoon, Jin-hyung, Hoseok, Tae and Kook." He rolls his eyes, but smiles. "So yes, it differs, but there are times where the, ah, pleasure helps me forget." He winks.

@ThePolaroidZebra : So, if you were to have lil Yoonmin babies, what would you name them?

"Shooky and Chimmy." A stray pink slipper hits him and he frowns but then laughs. "Sorry, sorry, I mean Seokjin junior for a boy and not sure for a girl yet... But that's still a few years off." He smiles dreamily. "We won't use any family names though. The real question is: who's surname to take?"

"TAKE KIM!" Namjoon shouts.

"EVERY SECOND KOREAN'S SURNAME IS KIM!" Yoongi shouts back.

Jimin

@_Marytherez : What is Yoongi to you?

"My savior. He rescued me from my house and from myself. Made me realise who I am, what my sexuality is. He made me realise how strong I am, he made me see my own beauty and my talents, and he helps me become the best version of myself. It's us against the world, you know? We fight together."

@youloveariel : Do you still feel like you got no jams?

"NAMJOON-HYUNG MAKES THAT JOKE ONE TIME AND IT JUST STICKS!"

Yoongi sits next to Jimin. "Message me something."

Jimin frowns. "Why?"

Yoongi grins. "Just do it."

Jimin shrugs and messages Yoongi. Yoongi's message tone is "You Got No Jams". Jimin starts hitting Yoongi with the pillow, and Yoongi laughs and envelops Jimin until he calms down and just mumbles angrily. Yoongi kisses his head and whispers "I love you so much, my jamless slice of toast."

Namjin

@_Marytherez : How does it feel to not have Yoongi live under the same roof as you? Also Jin, why do you keep hitting Yoongi with your slippers?

Jin smiles sadly. "It's been difficult. We were his parents for eight months. We helped him through his withdrawals, helped him become clean, helped him become happy. We were lonely and scared at first, but now we have three other adoptive children."

Namjoon takes a deep breath. "He's a brother to me, but as long as he's happy then we're happy. He has the capacity for greatness, he can become a great man. No, pardon me: he already is a great man. Stronger than anybody I know. I know that he will change a few lives, even if it's just inside the AA."

"He's come so far in life... and we are so proud," Jin says.

Namjoon wipes at his eyes. "I-I'm not crying. Shut up. Oh, and that slipper question is actually really good."

Jin crosses his arms over his chest. "I hit him with a slipper because using a pan is apparently inhumane and that can be classified as child abuse."

Hoseok

@EbonyRogue I LOVE YOU

"HONEY I LOVE YOU TOO! Don't tell my girlfriend though... an angry Armee is a dangerous Armee."

Taekook

@ThePolaroidZebra : TaeTae - GREAT AESTHETIC ALIEN LEADER, WILL THY ALLOW ME TO BE PART OF THOU GREAT CULTURE?

Kookie - How do you feel about people shipping you and Jiminie-oppa?

Taehyung grins mischievously and leans forward. "It requires a virgin sacrifice. Your time to die has come, Jungkook!" Jungkook flicks his forehead and Taehyung giggles. "Just kidding! My culture just requires you being yourself! Flaunt who you are in whatever way you want!"

Jungkook kisses his cheek then rereads the second question. "As to this question..." Taehyung sits back and looks at him expectedly. "Well, people are entitled to their own opinions...and uhm...well... I like who I like, and I love who I love, and people just need to be okay with that? As long as I'm happy in real circumstances, then does it matter?" He takes Tae's hand and kisses his knuckles, looking at him with loving eyes. "And, in this world, I love you Kim Taehyung, my gay alien."

Jihoon

@_Marytherez : Are you really willing to change? Do you regret what you did in your past?

He takes a deep breath. "Yes and yes. I realised that if I ever want to love someone else, I need to love myself first. The drugs was a way to escape who I am, to not be anybody for a few hours. And I need to learn to survive without them and to be happy, then maybe I can find someone again. I love Yoongi, and I will always love him. I regret what I did to him so much. I regret what I did to other people so much. That regret caused me to want to get higher, and then I did more things I regret, but right now I am atoning for what I did. If you think about it, if I never did what I did, Yoongi and Jimin would never have found each other. I am in no way justifying what I did, but it just proves that the struggles we face is what lead us to our happiness."

Jimin's parents

@EbonyRogue How are you dealing wih your son's maturing?

Jimin's mother takes a hand through her hair. "It's been hard. We don't know who he is, and he's finding out who he is, and it's scary for all of us. My husband, who couldn't be here today, is a man who is very set in his ways, and Jimin is a free spirit. These two clashing forces can't be in a house together. I... I think Jimin needs to spread his wings. And from what I can see... Yoongi is the one who will help Jimin in this struggle." A tear rolls down her cheek. "A parent just wants the best for their child."

Author-nim

@_MaryTherez : Not really a question, but keep it up author-nim you're doing an amazing job and you're really talented. I love your story I'm addicted to it.

"Thank you sooooo much! Thank you to all my readers, in fact! I never thought this story would have reached the place it has reached now! I'm currently going through a tough time emotiomally (but who isn't?) and struggling with writer's block, but I will push forward for you guys. I love you all, and you are all talented and beauty individuals."