|fourteen|

You know you're in love
When you see the world
In their eyes
And their eyes
Everywhere in the world

-

Yoongi turned back to Jimin, his worry etched into his face. Jimin looked up from his phone and held Yoongi's hand. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" Yoongi smiled a weak smile before standing up, but was beat to it by Jihoon who strutted over to their table. Yoongi's entire world darkened, his soul turning into that dark grey colour again. He bit down, hard, the urge to throw Jihoon over the deck running strong. How did he even know where to find them?

"Oh my God, Yoongi? Why, fancy meeting you here!" Jihoon smiled widely and looked over at Jimin briefly. "Aaww, what a cute boy! Is he your little cousin, Yoongi?" Jihoon reached over to pinch Jimin's cheeks, but before Yoongi could slap his hand away, Jimin already did.

"I'm not his cousin. I'm his date." Jimin said matter-of-factly, crossing his arms over his chest. "Who are you?" Jimin's savage nature surfaced, and that part of him only seemed to come out around Yoongi. Yoongi couldn't help but smirk proudly. He rubbed his foot against Jimin's under the table, as if to say Down, boy.

Jihoon sat down next to Yoongi, sliding into the booth and sitting almost against him. Yoongi looked uncomfortable and immediately moved away as far as he could, until he was pressed up against the wall. "I'm an old friend of Yoongi's! We've known each other since high school. My, I didn't know you liked the pretty boys, Yoongi?" Jihoon gasped dramatically. "Did you turn into a daddy dom? When did this happen?"

Yoongi refused to look at him, his mind feeling weak again. His strawberry milkshake started resurfacing, moving up his oesophagus. He swallowed hard, shaking his head, willing himself to snap out of it. "Fuck off, Jihoon. It's none of your business. Jimin, we need to get going. Don't wanna be late for our shift."

Jihoon pouted, leaning over to hug Yoongi, taking hold of the younger's wrist. "Aaww, stay a bit longer! I'll give you a lift back to town! I need to tell Jimin all about how you used to be." Jihoon moved to Yoongi's ear, speaking in a hushed whisper. "Is this your new sugar baby or something? He's such a twink."

Yoongi spoke through his tight bite. "He's my future boyfriend, so you better fucking watch what you say." Yoongi pushed Jihoon off and held his hand up, signalling the waiter to bring their check. Jihoon got the message and stood back up. The darkness in Yoongi's face made it clear to Jimin who Jihoon actually was: an ex boyfriend, most probably. Jihoon had held Yoongi by his wrist when he leaned in, and that's something Yoongi does as well sometimes. Jimin was innocent, but he wasn't stupid.

"Please do answer my texts, Yoongi. We need to catch up some time. I just found you again, and I don't intend on losing you again." Jihoon's voice turned bitter towards the end, his scowl almost as malicious as Yoongi's. "Think Hoseok would want to catch up?"

Yoongi shot up, standing square in Jihoon's face. "You stay the fuck away from Hoseok, you hear? And you stay away from my Jimin. If you want to talk, we can talk, but you leave my family and friends out of this."

Jihoon's eyes widened, not accustomed to Yoongi's new-found confidence. He used to soft-spoken and obedient whenever he was with Jihoon. Well, Jihoon would be lying if he said that he didn't kind of like this side of Yoongi. Jihoon held both his hands up in surrender, smirking evilly, the look of the devil painted on his face. "Calm down, Jesus, Yoongi," he chuckled, before taking the check from the waitress who looked hesitant to come closer to the arguing pair. Jimin stood up and pulled Yoongi back, his hand grabbing hold of the back of his shirt. Yoongi calmed down under Jimin's touch. Jihoon looked at the check, placed a few notes inside and handed the coupon to Yoongi. "My treat. See you two. Be good now, ya hear?"