Life forever changed

" Hello darlings! Today I'm very glad to say that today we are..."

" Dead excited to have the ambassador for monsters with us. Welcome Frisk " 

You flip ideally through each TV channel, nothing ever good was on. You had to admit that TV had gotten better since the monsters arrived on the surface but not too much better. A pink robot took over most of the channels that broadcast monster programs and you found him somewhat irritating, seeing him on every channel almost drove you insane. You sigh, leaning back into your (F/C) couch. Things had changed a lot after monsters surfaced, people seemed more on edge but some were finally coming around, about time. You had never minded the monsters, making friends with a few of them on the first day. You smile, remembering baking spider cookies with Muffet and cringing when she added ground spiders to the mix. Things hadn't been all that bad at all. Bordem finally gets the better of you, blocking out the noise from the TV. You didn't quite understand why a human child was representing monsters, couldn't they have chosen someone more experienced? You shrug, getting up to make a large helping off (F/F). When bored it's best to eat right? Well that was what you always thought. You make your way back into the living room, carrying a full plate in your hand and trying not to spill any around your nearly cleaned home. You would be damned if you were cleaning up again, it took forever last time. You sit slowly on the couch, keeping your plate steady and finally placing it on your knee. You were about to pick up your remote, something catching your eye and causing you to stop. 

" For anyone interested, Frisk will be holding a public speaking tomorrow in the town square. Please attend to show your support " A public speaking? Sounded interesting. The child had never done anything like this before, it intrigued you. Were they doing it now because the hellfire was dying down? Probably. You take a mental note to attend, continuing to watch TV. You see someone else close to Frisk, another monster. This one looked like a skeleton, a skeleton you recognized.You had seen him chugging ketchup in the new monster bar nearby, thinking him to be strange at first. It shocked you to think that he could be involved with the ambassador. You quickly dismiss your thoughts and focus on your food. Who knows, maybe you would see him tomorrow. If he was he would be easy to spot with that blue jacket of his. You smile softly, continuing to watch TV and eventually falling asleep.