|2|

"Noona, you're really moving out? You're leaving us?" Jong Seob asked with teary eyes as the older girl dragged her luggage. "What will we do without you?"

"You're not going away because of getting tired at us, right?" Hyung Jin said as if he was guilty for making things hard for Jisoo. "I'll be a good boy. I promise!"

"Daebak! Are you crying? My two boys are crying?" Jisoo pointed to the other bunch of kids inside the orphanage throwing tantrums as their oldest sister was about to leave. "How can I trust you with them then? I thought you're grown ups now?"

"Who said that?!"

"Aniyaaa! We're not! We still want you here. Don't leave us."

The two boys hugged her and though Jisoo wasn't really one to cry, her eyes became moist. Everyone has been really a family but these boys were especially close to her. She ruffled their hair and saw their Eommoni walking towards them.

"Now now, you two... Don't make your Jisoo noona late. She'll always come back for a visit." The old lady said which made Jisoo chuckle. "Besides, this girl needs to get a life and realize how hard it is."

She pouted and parted away from the other company. "Ouch. Not even 10 minutes since I'm out the gate and you're already tough on me."

"Who even told you to leave anyway?! You can stay here for the rest of your life and--"

"Eommoni--"

"I know. I know! You also want a life of your own but..." The latter bursted in tears which made Jisoo pull her into a hug too. "I'm just going to miss you so much. What if you get sick? What if they don't treat you well? What if you cry at night?"

"Aigoo... I'm going to be fine! Geez... You all talk as if I'm never going to see you again."

It was hard to say goodbyes or even a see you later when you've got a whole lot of people clinging onto your arms, waist and legs. Literally, since the younger kids went out to join in a group hug before they sent Jisoo away. It was a sight that was both sad and funny to her but it made her excited for what was to come. Not only for the next time they meet but also for what's waiting for her in the corner. So Jisoo prepared herself and told herself she's going to be okay.

Even when thinking about what or who she has to take care of sends shivers down her spine.

~***~

Kim household is a mansion.

Jisoo proved that fact once more as every step she took made her amazed. The interior design was nothing but exquisite if not perfect in her eyes. It was like the owners paid high demand professionals to fix and organize the place. Her mouth couldn't help but form an O shape every time Ji Woo, the head housekeeper, says what to do and not to touch.

They halted in front of two rooms. "The guest rooms are on the other end of this hall but Madame said that you would be settling on the room beside young mistress."

"She... sleeps here? In this room?" Jisoo pointed the door which hints of a princess residing inside. "It looks like an entrance to a suite."

"Because it is a suite." The lady frankly said. "Everything she needs, it's all in there. Basically everything to her liking and what Madame thinks she ought to be in there."

"Oh... I thought you'll say she has a pool and a movie theater inside." Jisoo tried to joke because she expected that of the young mistress.

"She doesn't." The latter smiled thogh she knew it was both for show and formality. She proceed in opening the door to Jisoo's room. "But there's a staircase inside leading to the upper floor for her entertainment room. She doesn't really want a pool but she'd rather it was a jucuzzi in her bathroom."