|13|

"You're my roommate, okay?"

"Chae, you've said that like thousands of times inside your car."

"Well I've only said it once." Jisoo squinted her eyes at the younger girl. "Outside my car."

Jisoo laughed with that as both of them helped each other to unload their things. It was their first ever field trip and she wasn't even surprised when she heard it's up to students to find their own transportation. She imagined the bus ride and the wild karaoke but hearing how much it'd cost... let's just say Jisoo would rather accept her best friend's offer to go together with her car.

"By the way, unnie... why did you bring a lot of things?"

"It's a camping trip. You know we should always be prepared!"

"I don't think you're aware how camping in this school goes--"

"Hello ladies! Care for a hand?"

The two of them turned to look at the call Seunghoon did with his monster truck making all the people stare at them. If it wasn't for the luxurious sight of the show offs, it might have been because of how the guy drove. It was just attention seeking as dust and loud revving were seen and heard.

Another car followed and Bobby could be seen together with Lisa. Jisoo could tell they were arguing by the way that she heard the two even when the windows were closed. Lisa immediately waved her hand excitedly as she saw Jisoo and smirked a bit at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung scoffed and picked up her own luggage. Seunghoon and Mino went down from the first vehicle and other girls swooned and crowded up around them unlike Jisoo and Chaeyoung who minded their business. The older girl could care less for a hand unless it was Song Mino's being dismantled.

"I'd rather not get any help." She muttered when the group walked closer to them. "At all."

"Unnie! Sweetie baby Rosie!!"

"Oh god... not again. Please don't test me this day. It's been too good." Jisoo stiffled a laugh with Chaeyoung praying for a divine intervention over an annoying blonde interruption. "Please don't let that be from a--"

"Howdy! How are you doing, sweetheart?" Lisa's face greeted her before she can walk away. "Did you sleep well on the ride here?"

"If I did, I would have woken up in heaven and not see you at all."

"Aww. But you're no angel, Park Chaeyoung. Though I think I'd take up the offer of you showing me heaven." She winked at her and hostile or not, Jisoo and the rest of the boys watched with amused eyes at the two girls.

She glared at her and the others were seriously waiting who'll end up getting roastef so bad this time. "Sorry not sorry but I'm not freaking offering."

"Right room on the end of the hallway then." She pinched the latter's face and quickly dodged being swatted by Chaeyoung's hand. "I'm doing the invite this time."

"You really think I want to sleep with you?"

"Why won't you? You'll have a great time."

"I'd rather not hear you moaning and or see you teasing in any way, Manoban."

Lisa gasped in an exaggerated way as if she heard something outrageous. "I wasn't implying that but if you want it instead of pillow fights and talks then by all means..." She gestured her hands outwards. "Be my guest, Rosie."

"You know what? I'm really getting tired of you!" She advanced towards the blonde girl who immediately went behind Jisoo for cover. "You're really looking for a fight, huh?!"