|14|

"W-What do you mean hide and seek?" The older girl laughed nervously and looked somewhere else other than the view that trapped her. "Hahahahaha you think I'm a k-kid, Jennie?!"

"The stuttering and all can confirm that. Aren't you living up to your nickname now, baby girl?"

The other girl kept the smirk as she watched with amused eyes how Jisoo did an opposite walling. Like a caterpillar only that her back was doing the crawling as she clumsily stood up. She was testing the water if the right or left side was the better way to go. Flushed and stupid, she alternatedly went from one side to another making her bump on the bare flesh.

Stopping herself from falling over Jennie, she crossed her arms and played it cool. Like she didn't find her appealing and all. "Aren't you going to cover yourself up? You'll get cold."

"I was thinking of that but seeing you is enough to make me feel hot." She tilted her head to the side seeing the discomfort of the latter. "Aren't you feeling the same?"

"I'm not!"

Jennie reached out to wipe the trickle of sweat on Jisoo's face. She can't even pull back as she realized the younger girl held onto her wrist. She felt her palm reaching the side of her neck and seemingly pressing to her skin. If Jisoo wasn't hot earlier, then it now felt as if there were buckets of sweat she's shedding.

"You're sweating. Are you sure you're okay, Jaesu?" She came closer, her naked front almost pressing to Jisoo.

'Get off me you tempting human being!'

She doesn't know why but Jennie never fails to make her sensual once she's captured by that intense gaze. Her eyes dropped to those plump lips and she could imagine being kissed by them. Could practically feel the warmth once they touch her.

'What the hell, Kim Jisoo?! What are you thinking?!'

"Stop biting your lip." Jisoo didn't do that and Jennie's eyebrows furrowed more. "Fucking stop it. You're already bleeding--"

"You're not the complete boss of me." It's true that she tasted blood but she didn't want to do what Jennie just ordered her to.

"Kim Jisoo--"

"I can do whatever I want--"

Jennie cut her off by squeezing both her cheeks, effectively making her let go of her slightly wounded lip. It did sting now as the air caressed her. Before she can do anything else, which would probably be running outside of the room, Jennie leaned in and licked her bottom lip slowly. Just like that.

"Yah... stop--"

"You're not the boss of me either." Jennie pulled back and held tight on both of her wrists to refrain Jisoo from pushing her away. "Stop fucking telling me what to do."

"Mmph--!"

Jisoo's face was trapped between her and the wall as she glided her tongue again on the bite the latter did to herself. Jennie had her eyes closed, letting her own muscle feel taste the tang of iron while Jisoo kept hers opened. She was supposed to pull away, she has to pull away yet somehow... it kept her rooted on the spot.

The soft feeling of Jennie against her lips was making her think of nothing else. Her eyes slowly closed as she relished in the warmth spreading to her body as Jennie leaned in even more. She sucked her, not too hard and as if careful enough, making her moan effectively. She could feel the smile but she was too engrossed in what almost seemed like a kiss to care.