|11|

"What?"

"Yeah... And I told her--"

"She what?!"

"You know it's really a bad idea to have you with me and Jisoo unnie when I want peace and quiet--"

"JENNIE UNNIE DID WHAT?!"

The exaggerated exclamation from Lisa earned looks from the other two. She then noticed or maybe just realized that she wasn't amusing anyone. She sniggered when Chaeyoung seemingly want to hit her with her pocky snacks.

"Okay okay I'm just kidding... But I'm really not!!" She exclaimed again, making the other two people even more disturbed than she already did when she joined them in the first place. "Why would she fucking do that?"

"You're forgetting you're her right hand here and not us?"

"Me? She's not a handicapped though."

"That's not what I mean." Chaeyoung facepalmed herself when Lisa started joking around again.

"Then what do you mean, sweetie?"

"One more of that and I'll choke you with this." Chaeyoung threatened her with a pocky in her hand.

"But you love that, cutiepie. Are you simply saying you'll choke me with your love?"

"Who said I love you? I hate you."

"The more you hate, the more you love. Geez... you could've chosen a better time to confess, my honeybunch."

"Argh! Unnie! Don't stop me, I swear just don't!" She had her fist closed as if it would hit Lisa at any moment. Lisa's sniggering could be heard loudly in the background, making Jisoo aware that she was still with two girls who seemed to be hitting off quite well or who will end up hitting each other. "Who even allowed you to come here? This is a good and victimized people meeting. So unlike your 'let's plan and take down new students for fun even if it meant sexual assault' thingy."

"Yah! I told you I had nothing to do with that! Even Jennie unnie!" Lisa pouted and that got Jisoo's attention. "We might be assholes but we're not that shitty."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah--"

"You're sure about that, Lisa?" Jisoo finally interrupted them before they can start arguing again. "What makes you say that easily?"

"Because she doesn't hate you that much." The other two raised their eyebrows. If being mean, talking harshly and pulling different set of pranks weren't how Jennie acts when she hates someone, what more if she hate another being? "Didn't you notice? If she really hates you... I doubt you'll be sticking around her or even be stepping a foot in the campus again."

"Isn't that what your friend does? It's just Jisoo unnie's determination working--"

"Hey, beautiful! What are you staying around for with Jennie unnie?" Lisa addressed Jisoo instead of answering Chaeyoung. "I know Auntie makes some mean deals but if it's only for money and shit she's giving you... I don't think you'd be able to stay. Is it something more?"

Lisa's words made Jisoo think of what was she really trying so hard for. It would have been easier to write some sincere resignation letter then find another job that pays well and a school that wasn't as prestige but still good enough. She would have lesser problems if she just dodge it while she still can. She would be in a much better state if she just left. No strings attached like a one night stand.

One night stand.

'Ohh... Was it because of that? Of that unfinished business thing? I thought there should be no strings attached?'