|24|

"Go slowly... careful on that hand and-- ohhh... Fuck! No no not that. That's too fast--"

Jisoo could see Jennie shutting her eyes close even when her attention was divided at the task at hand. A bead of sweat rolled down on her forehead. She was starting to feel the panic when the thought of what she was doing was making the latter uncomfortable instead.

"Am I doing this right? What do I do next?"

"You put your-- shit. Shit. Shit!! Fucking shit! Kim Jisoo! Oh my god!" The younger girl swerved Jisoo's own hands away. "You've gotta be fucking around... Don't you know what you're doing to me?!"

"No! That's why I asked to be taught!"

'Doing this with Jennie was a bad idea. God... what am I thinking?' Jisoo thought as she bit her lip hard.

"Well I didn't know you're completely hopeless-- Watch out! Fuck!" Jennie exclaimed gripped harder on the handle to prevent herself from getting hurt. "Why the hell can't you drive properly?!"

The car was already swaying from side to side too much. With the way Jisoo was going, getting into an accident was inevitable. Even if the practice road was practically empty, Jennie was sure they'd be dying soon enough if the older girl continued.

"Stop the car. Stop the car! Yah!! Step on the brake!!!"

Jisoo abruptly did as Jennie said, causing them to be thrown back to their seats because of the seatbelts. She felt glaring eyes at her as she heard the latter huffed. It must have been the eigth time or more if she lost count of how many mistakes she had done within an hour.

"Sorry..."

"This is an automatic car. Driving this... what’s so fucking hard about it?” Jennie took in a breath as if to calm herself. But her voice came out in an angry tone. "It just comes automatic. For pete’s sake!"

Jisoo contemplated again why she decided to learn how to drive in the first place. It's not like she ever needed to, with terms that she won't ever be able to afford driving one anyway, but Mrs. Kim deemed it proper if Jennie's assistant knew how to. She's been talking with Jisoo after all and the suggestion of learning how to drive seemed more like an order.

Though getting Jennie to teach her was completely absurb, she didn't understand what goes through her boss. If she wanted Jisoo to learn, a driving school could be better or Hong Jun but she had to let Jennie teach her. Well after that snarky attitude the younger girl can't help but pull when her mother actually stayed the night, it seemed like teaching Jisoo to drive was a punishment. At some point, Jisoo felt she was the one being punished when Jennie expected her to learn immediately. Because the younger girl was a pure torture to her, to her ears, to her body and, quite frankly, to her whole being.

'Mrs. Kim, your threatening act amazes me. What did you have to force Jennie to do this? Here I thought you can't control her...'

"I’m still trying to get the hang of it." She replied meekly then grasped the steering wheel hard. "Or nerves and—"

"Okay, look. Trying to get a hang of it could be done on the first day..." Jennie took a deep breath yet again and had a hand against her chest. "But that was fucking three days ago! Besides, all you had to do is step on the brake and release and-- fuck. You know what? Let's cut this short. I'm driving."

"But..." Jisoo received a glare that made her gulp. She held her stand though because she felt like she was close to managing to drive. Just a few more tries and time. And well... patience from Jennie Kim. "You should be the passenger today. Did you forget what your mother said--"