|31|

"Woah look at that! They've released the new edition!" Jisoo squealed at seeing the latest part of the collection her eyes always get amused with. There were two snow globes shown and instead of heading inside the shop, she only admire it from the outside. "They look really pretty... the special winter edition one can glow in the dark too?!"

"You're fogging the mirror."

The older girl, who was bundled up in the thickest coat she could find in her stuff, turned to see Jennie. The latter told her to stay put but the place where she was left alone got a little too cold for her liking. It was weird for the younger girl to not ask her to come with for whenever she stroll the malls and do some buying since Jisoo was assigned for carrying things.

She was still carrying the things they bought though but unlike usual she really didn't mind. They were, after all, Christmas decorations that they've only gotten the time once exams are over and the break started. There was just exactly a week before Christmas Eve but Jisoo intended to have it seem like the whole North Pole threw up in the Kim Mansion.

"It's really you, Jaesu, to ogle two pair of round goodies, huh?" Jennie faked a sigh as if she doesn't know what to do with Jisoo. "And now with that tiny snowball on top... now I know why you're letting out hot breaths at the sight of it."

"Yah! I don't do that!" Jisoo gasped when Jennie teased her. Yes, she got the insinuation from that and thanks to that, her face got warm. "What are you saying?! Especially in public!"

Jennie raised her eyebrows in time for the corner of her mouth to tug a smirk. "I was saying you fucking adore snowglobes so much you get too excited with it. What do you think I was getting at? Stop thinking nasty things. There are kids around."

She followed the latter's gaze where it lead to some little kids holding hands with their mother. Jisoo bowed at their mother while Jennie waved with the little ones as they passed by. Once they were alone again, she gestured to take the shopping bag on Jennie's hand.

'Chanel. Why am I not surprised?'

"Didn't you just buy from that store last time?"

"Who cares? It's... cute and comfy." She rolled her eyes and rejected Jisoo's offer for help. She started moving again and they were on their way to Jennie's car parked a few blocks away. "Why didn't you buy those snow globes?"

"They're pricey. I remember saving up to buy at least one that they drop every year. The winter edition are the best ones. The one from two years ago had this song playing if you shook it for three times and more. Then last year--"

"Aren't you too addicted to them? Don't tell me that's how you spent your money once you finished saving up for it?" She dismissed her blabbering like she wasn't interested at all. "It's kind of a useless thing. It's just there to look pretty or shit."

Jisoo suddenly halted in her tracks that it had the younger girl pausing too when there were no footsteps behind her. She shook her head because Jennie had it all wrong. She didn't buy them too often because she knew how important it was to save money and spend them for people that mattered to her too. With the small snow globe keychain that she already gave Jennie, there were only two that she kept. It was her little joy and proof of achievement when she done something so worthwhile for her life.

"I don't really buy it often, you know. Just admiring would be fine. Impulse buying doesn't really work for most people in the world, Jennie." She smiled at her even when the other girl blinked hard. "Sometimes we even have to save up for what seem like little things for wealthy people. Not everyone has it all like you do."