|30|

"That's... who are you again and what have you done with Kim Jisoo?"

Chaeyoung's piercing stare was apprehensive as she locked gazes with the girl in front of her. Lisa, on the other hand, took it differently as she kept moving not only her eyes but also her body from one point to another. Jisoo was surely having a headache by the feel of it.

"Lisa, what are you doing?"

"Have you seen my friend? Black hair, a great fucking smile and really really smart--" The blonde girl widened her eyes at her. "Oh! Look, Chaeyoung-ah! It's still Jisoo unnie! I thought she disappeared or something."

"You can say turned stupid."

"Ouch. That hurt, mate. Bullseyeee!"

Chaeyoung didn't bother replying to her seatmate as of the moment and instead asked Jisoo. "Why did it take so long for you to tell me?"

"Maybe because we're studying for exams? Which reminds me I'm barely falling through while Jisoo unnie is falling for--"

Chaeyoung cut her off then. "That doesn't make sense. Please stop."

"What doesn't make sense? That I'm falling for Jennie?" Jisoo interrupted another incoming banter and that silenced the two rather than a librarian's warning.

"WHOOPS! There it is. Should've given a heads up for a lesbihonest talk, beautiful."

Jisoo ended up confessing to her friends, yes as in plural, since Lisa joined their little duo which was the older girl was grateful for. Rather than a pair of scrutinizing eyes, she got to get an amused and proud look from another person. She wasn't expecting approval but she didn't want to be badly judge by her own best friend too.

"I think I'm..." Jisoo took a deep breath before she said that line 'falling in love with her' "I really really like her."

"Obviously. You went to such lengths."

Lisa pressed her fingers on the other side of her friend's back. "Chaeyoungieee."

"I just don't understand why you think or find it worth it to put yourself in a situation like this?" She shook her head and the news was shocking enough. She was red in the face and when no one replied, she stood up. The stillness in the library was disrupted by her chair. "I'm sorry, unnie."

Chaeyoung excused herself from the conversation before Jisoo could even explain herself. It was a downer for sure. She can't really expect her best friend to support her with this because anyone in their right mind wouldn't even go along with it. But Jisoo wasn't really thinking with a clear head as she was only going through it with instincts and feelings.

'That headache was probably a mild concussion.'

"She has long legs but she can't run that far, you know. Especially when she's crying."

Lisa halted Jisoo in her own thoughts as she stood up too. "What?"

"Don't you two have to like talk openly? And lesbihonest--"

"Stop using that."

"I said let's be honest." She smirked at the older girl and the latter rolled her eyes. "She can't really scream in a library full of studious students."

Jisoo raised her eyebrows and followed the blonde girl. "She's just loud."

"I know. We're the same."

Jisoo wasn't sure how Lisa knew enough where Chaeyoung ended up but she didn't think twice of it. She found the other girl leaning against the wall and the closer they get to her, she realized that the pink haired girl was shaking. She was crying.